• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
It's brand new. I'm litterally in the first batch of people to have it haha. It's another private subforum :).

So now I have Green,Red,Blue,Cyan,Purple...I still need to add pink and orange to my collection >_>.
could you add your sub title as CY is sexy for like 5 minutes? just long enough to see it.

:lick:

Sudai

Stuff here
Cyan is for "Smash Researchers."

SamuraiPanda is (was?) the leader of this group. They research smash stuff independent of the SBR and will be working with stuff like Brawl+ along side figuring out why things work, how things work, and attempting to turn glitches into useful ATs via having a deeper understanding of them. I'm sure Hylian would be able to correct me on anything I just said that is wrong or that I'm missing as this is just what I remember from reading one post by SamuraiPanda about it about a month ago. Lawl.

Grats Hylian. : )

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Get one like Hiemie, he has a Black name.
Hiemie is the only person with a Black name and that will never change. I don't really feel like explaining it either so don't ask :).
could you add your sub title as CY is sexy for like 5 minutes? just long enough to see it.

:lick:
I actually have to keep "Moderator" under my name if it isn't red. So no :).
Cyan is for "Smash Researchers."

SamuraiPanda is (was?) the leader of this group. They research smash stuff independent of the SBR and will be working with stuff like Brawl+ along side figuring out why things work, how things work, and attempting to turn glitches into useful ATs via having a deeper understanding of them. I'm sure Hylian would be able to correct me on anything I just said that is wrong or that I'm missing as this is just what I remember from reading one post by SamuraiPanda about it about a month ago. Lawl.

Grats Hylian. : )
This along with getting accurate frame data for the entire cast, making videos, giving AT's official names and researching the game as a whole :p.

Fun stuff.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, I thought about applying for a spot back there when it first popped up but I decided I was too lazy to do all of that, haha. The only really boring thing that it seems like you guys'll be doing is getting accurate frame data. That's gonna be tedious without action replay unless someone figures out how to slow down the game's framerate with Ocarina or Gekko. I don't think they left Debug in Brawl (or we haven't found it yet at least, which it seems like we would have with all the datamining people have done).

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
-takes notes- slap that *** and watch it jiggle -end notes-

Will this be on the test?

Do animals count? I've seen some pretty BIG cows

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hiemie is the only person with a Black name and that will never change. I don't really feel like explaining it either so don't ask :).
Oh trust me, I already know how he got his name black.

His Black Magic is better than mine. :)

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Oh I'm not going to that haha. DJing my brother's graduation party ^_^; GNES lets play sometime during the break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom