• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
Keke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPjxkPDNpgg

Broken Arrow VS Beamont crew battle??

Santi's house.
Free housing and cherry coke.
dude i loved that part of the movie.

but cherry coke is for hood chicks, who like to eat hot cheetos while drinking cherry coke.

it is fact, watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBRL7D0wcXM&feature=related

btw, that ***** got a chrome trash can! FROM EGYPT!

also we will crew battle you sissys.

me take esca and POPTOP

who is you crew be

Santi

Smash Lord
eeee hot cheetos

I dont touch those things.

CHEX MIX PARTY MIX SON

Cew battle vs broken arrow
15 stock?

FS5?

Dojo

Smash Champion
Since it's a 4v2 we can do 12 stock instead of 15 to even it out right.

Santi and I will get 2 turns of 3 stock each, so you dont get the disadvantage of not having your percent taken away from remaining stocks at the end of a match. Sound good?

CY

Smash Ace
Since it's a 4v2 we can do 12 stock instead of 15 to even it out right.

Santi and I will get 2 turns of 3 stock each, so you dont get the disadvantage of not having your percent taken away from remaining stocks at the end of a match. Sound good?
well if you want to play it that way, why not just include your other crew members? :)

Dojo

Smash Champion
I dunno, Santi's the one who called Broken Arrow. Only other person we have is Cake, and I'll gladly bring him in.

4v3

Yall have 3 stock, we have 4.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I dunno, Santi's the one who called Broken Arrow. Only other person we have is Cake, and I'll gladly bring him in.

4v3

Why not just do crew R.A.P.E vs them? lol.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

4v3

I'll be y'alls number 4 if you want :)

You know I'm from San Angelo right? Right?! >.>"

Edit - Ack, I got Sarnath'd twice, wtf?

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yo. DPhat and I are going to the fest. I think that UTDZac said that he was going to go as well. I'm bringing a setup.

Oh yeah. Sig stuff.

I ate some Korean food today. So tasty.

DPhat likes dudes.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
because they are scared of getting R.A.P.E.D., btw that is the gayest crew name in the history of crews. and you guys have phantom x, how the hell did he get into the mix? just wondering. -_-
I came up with the name. Also, you don't have to be good to be a part of the crew, you just need to be in a place w/ like no other players, and that's why I'm in :D

CY

Smash Ace
I came up with the name. Also, you don't have to be good to be a part of the crew, you just need to be in a place w/ like no other players, and that's why I'm in :D
ok i edited the post, you! it would be nice to get some recording equipment for this fest. we should get draft crews recorded, other random **** recorded, more crews recorded, and yea. should be good

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
ok i edited the post, you! it would be nice to get some recording equipment for this fest. we should get draft crews recorded, other random **** recorded, more crews recorded, and yea. should be good
Too late, I already quoted it, so now everyone can see you be mean to me *sniff*

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm bringing my recording equipment as well. Got a new power chord for my laptop as well so I can actually use it..unlike at DPhat's this weekend. : (

I'm also bringing my Wii in case there's an extra TV.

CY

Smash Ace
Too late, I already quoted it, so now everyone can see you be mean to me *sniff*
it wasn't anything towards your skill level, just to clear that up. i haven't played you or seen you play so i can't judge that. i just thought you were a random name on there, but now i know why. :o

Esca

Smash Champion
Shut up Gnes.

Also, everyone bring set-ups to my fest please, that's if you feel like playing. I have 3 tv's maybe, and 2 wiis.

Santi

Smash Lord
Double diddy crew...Fliphop and Gnes
Well **** u all...

And double team your ladies*smiles at Santi* ...

Theyll never forget our nanerz :-)
Oh thats it.
Game on son.
I must protect my lady and future baby brawler.

I will double team BOTH OF YALL!!!

GNESS AND FLIP VS SANTi !!

Final Destination.
Diddys VS Toon Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom