• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Smash Lord
Santi, I'm at UT, that should be reason enough for you to come here :p. Hell, go to U of H for a year, get a 4.0 (take stupid classes) and you can transfer over... people be getting in from ACC, you can do it too.
Why are you so convincing????
:D
Does UT have cherry coke machines???

heytallman

CTALL
Who cares what UT has? UH has better stuff. Basically just gnes, Fliphop, me, Gea (next semester I think), and special guest appearances from RT, Furbs, Seiya, and sometimes even RoyR!

With you here, UH crew would be unstoppable. You and Dojo that is.

UH. Almost as good as butthole.

Esca

Smash Champion
Beaumont Smashfest

Date & Time:
December 21st.
Starting at 2:00 P.M.

1745 Roses Lane, Beaumont, Texas 77713

Attendees: (as of yesterday)
RoyR
Razer
Sudai
RT
Kown
Ozz
Jerm
BlueJ
Gnes
Lee (NOT Harris)
R0ni
Esca
Take
Popertop
CY
KEEEEEEEEEEF

I'm also still waiting on responses from a few more people. All of you are welcome here, just give me a heads up that your coming, and I'll add you to this list. Look how sexy this list is. We will have enough pizza and soda for an army, and we have curry also, for hospitality reasons. I also just pre-ordered a sheep from Mexico for Mexico, so he'll feel at home as well.

PLUS!!!!!!
Esca and Sudai are having a: "Your mom is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns" Match.
What is a "Your mom is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns" MATCH?!?

Well I'll tell you.

The loser has to confess to his/her mom that she in fact is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns. She also can't cook. =/

The rules for this match are: All stages on, along with customs, with smash balls AND golden Hammers on HIGH

Lol, well if any of you have any questions regarding the smashfest, need to talk to anyone or just wanna talk in general, you can contact the Beaumont crew for info.

Esca: (409)673-1166
Take: (409)291-6061
Popertop: (832)338-1915

Good day!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
UT has Cherry Coke everywhere. Best drink! I'm going to die from too much soda, but hey... I'll die happy! Also if you want ladies, UT is the place to be. Apparently it was recently ranked No 1 as the university with the most attractive females (I can see it, tbh)... and guess what? They're really horny too... I love this school!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ATTENTION PZ and the little PZ snitch.

I apologize to PZ for posting info about the contract that John(the owner) lost. This info was fed to me by other people that i TRUSTED(turns out i cant now). And to top it off, the INFORMATION WAS WRONG.I deeply apologize for taking some one elses word and not contacting YOU and for ANY trouble this whole event may have caused you. Im sorry.

Other news. In 5 days xyro,sethlon,gabe,kalo will all be going to california for a brawl/melee tourney. LOTS of big name swill be going and i wanna play them all. Vids and stuff will be done and we(or me) will update you as the event unfolds. WISH US LUCK and wish me an extra batch of luck because im afraid of flying(ive never been on a plane before). If anybody has some xanax........PM me(mouf).rofl

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
WTF... never been on a plane? I want to make a really bad pun along the lines of "always fly Z AIR", but I won't... oh, woops. Good luck guys.

Gnes

Smash Master
UH ladies=asians...indians(americanized lol)

UT ladies=everything but asians...make your choice

listening to The Offspring :)

And razer...Gner will kill u

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
UH ladies=asians...indians(americanized lol)

UT ladies=everything but asians...make your choice

And razer...Gner will kill u
Have you ever been to UT? LOL. There are asains EVERYWHERE. Also, yeah the travel channel ranked UT the #1 college in the world for attractive students :p.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Unfortunately (not for me though :D) anything outside of the business school is predominately populated by Asian or Indian girls, lol. Business School chicks are sooooooo fine though.

To get back on topic. Santi and Dojo, get the **** over here, then we just need DMG and we got all of **** crew in one place.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
UH has me in it. Therefore, UH wins by default. End of discussion.

In other news, WHobo 1 is back on.
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3302

Yes, there was a "misunderstanding" and things snowballed out of control this weekend regarding Whobo and it's generously sponsored $1000 added to pot and PZ and other affiliated peoples. Everything has been sorted and PZ, John, Denice, Whobo, Xyro, myself and etc are all back to being groovy groovy.

Whobo is still going to happen. $1000 is still being added to the pot. And all is well in the world. This thing is going to be big. And awesome. And blah.

CY

Smash Ace
ATTENTION PZ and the little PZ snitch.

I apologize to PZ for posting info about the contract that John(the owner) lost. This info was fed to me by other people that i TRUSTED(turns out i cant now). And to top it off, the INFORMATION WAS WRONG.I deeply apologize for taking some one elses word and not contacting YOU and for ANY trouble this whole event may have caused you. Im sorry.

Other news. In 5 days xyro,sethlon,gabe,kalo will all be going to california for a brawl/melee tourney. LOTS of big name swill be going and i wanna play them all. Vids and stuff will be done and we(or me) will update you as the event unfolds. WISH US LUCK and wish me an extra batch of luck because im afraid of flying(ive never been on a plane before). If anybody has some zanex........PM me. ROFL
hey man, it's called xanax. trust me i would know. :)

planes aren't anything to sweat, honestly. it feels just like a car ride(except in the air ;)) if you really wanted some xanax it would calm you down big time lol but i don't think you really need it.

heytallman

CTALL
The Offspring are awesome!

Also, yeah the travel channel ranked UT the #1 college in the world for attractive students :p.
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- I wanna go to UT now!

Butthole So Delicious.
This man speaks the truth once again

UH has me in it. Therefore, UH wins by default. End of discussion
You go to UH? Why have I not seen you yet? We should hang out sometime, and finally play some Pokemon!

fear17

Smash Apprentice
lol do you realize i main marth right? lol, how bout i use ike or DK so i dont feel bad

btw BEAUMONTFEST everyone come, we want to start around 5:30, 6.
Idk who you use im not scared i "fear" no one.....lol...for reals use marth thats more practice for me

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
Have you ever been to UT? LOL. There are asains EVERYWHERE. Also, yeah the travel channel ranked UT the #1 college in the world for attractive students :p.
Im pretty sure UT was number 3 until I enrolled into the college. :)

Anyways, yea in general, there are plenty of asians at UT to go around, not that im complaining. You just gotta know where to go to get what you want.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Other news. In 5 days xyro,sethlon,gabe,kalo will all be going to california for a brawl/melee tourney. LOTS of big name swill be going and i wanna play them all. Vids and stuff will be done and we(or me) will update you as the event unfolds. WISH US LUCK and wish me an extra batch of luck because im afraid of flying(ive never been on a plane before). If anybody has some xanax........PM me(mouf).rofl
Good luck! And flying isn't anything special. You could always get someone to hold your hand during the turbulence, lolz.
aw if only the beaumont smashfest was a day later : (
Nooooooo, it sucks you can't go. That's okay, we can play smash the day after or something. :)
Who cares what UT has? UH has better stuff. Basically just gnes, Fliphop, me, Gea (next semester I think), and special guest appearances from RT, Furbs, Seiya, and sometimes even RoyR!

With you here, UH crew would be unstoppable. You and Dojo that is.
I should be a part of the UH crew since I used to go to UH. Heck, I was there before any of you guys! :)

heytallman

CTALL
Good luck! And flying isn't anything special. You could always get someone to hold your hand during the turbulence, lolz.
Nooooooo, it sucks you can't go. That's okay, we can play smash the day after or something. :)
I should be a part of the UH crew since I used to go to UH. Heck, I was there before any of you guys! :)
haha I'm just picturing Allan being like "SETHLON! HOLD MY HAND, I'M SCARED!!!!!" lulz would ensue. Plane rides aren't bad, Allan, you'll be fine!

Dave, quit johning about UH. You don't go there any more. YOU DON'T MATTER. lol jk

In other news, I have a calculus final at five, and then I have to get working on a 4 page paper due tomorrow at 8 AM. ****in' sucks ****, man. Definitely not as good as butthole.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What! I'll kill you! Lucas dittos! If I win, you must quit Lucas forever. Mwahahahahaha! :)

Yep, exams do suck.

Esca

Smash Champion
Beaumont Smashfest

Date & Time:
December 21st.
Starting at 2:00 P.M.

1745 Roses Lane, Beaumont, Texas 77713

Attendees: (as of yesterday)
RoyR
Razer
Sudai
RT
Kown
Ozz
Jerm
BlueJ
Gnes
Lee (NOT Harris)
R0ni
Esca
Take
Popertop
CY
KEEEEEEEEEEF

I'm also still waiting on responses from a few more people. All of you are welcome here, just give me a heads up that your coming, and I'll add you to this list. Look how sexy this list is. We will have enough pizza and soda for an army, and we have curry also, for hospitality reasons. I also just pre-ordered a sheep from Mexico for Mexico, so he'll feel at home as well.

PLUS!!!!!!
Esca and Sudai are having a: "Your mom is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns" Match.
What is a "Your mom is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns" MATCH?!?

Well I'll tell you.

The loser has to confess to his/her mom that she in fact is a half black/half mexican gay man with two *****es and horrible sideburns. She also can't cook. =/

The rules for this match are: All stages on, along with customs, with smash balls AND golden Hammers on HIGH

Lol, well if any of you have any questions regarding the smashfest, need to talk to anyone or just wanna talk in general, you can contact the Beaumont crew for info.

Esca: (409)673-1166
Take: (409)291-6061
Popertop: (832)338-1915

Good day!

Santi

Smash Lord
I know that silllly goose
I kid.

Whats precious??

See? I did it again :D

And yes I hunger for my precious and...... uhh .....butthole?

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm out of Ramen noodles, strangely enough, and I'm indeed hungry. I'm going to attempt to be at this fest, but I can only go if someone bails on the car ride that's going at the moment. I'm not driving five hours in my car by myself. =|

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Hey .. I live in Houston Im a pretty good Peach player and I wanna go to a Non-Wifi Tournament I live in Houston. When is the next one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom