• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
anyone wanna play **** hunter 3 ultimate? turns out my green tweety armor is only good for HR 1 and 2. i some how need to find Green Tweety armor+ or a bunch of "hrd armor spheres" and i have no idea where to find those.

Xyro77

for those of you that have not seen it yet (it just happened) google/youtube "kevin ware's leg." it is not for the squeamish

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
HR4 baby.

Now to get that high rank Barioth armor...

I will stop golfswinging you someday...or maybe I won't. :)

Xyro77

hes doing it because i needed it and i actually helped out a lot more than usual due to my green tweety armor. so im improving even though its a **** game.

besides, if he doesnt help me, there are thousands of others who will online. diablo 2/pso and more have proven this for over 10 years. its a beautiful thing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Enjoy getting kicked for not contributing.

Gea

Smash Master
Good to know you're **** at those games, too. I really don't get why you're so proud of being so lazy and whiny.

And yeah that basketball injury was extreme. There goes that dude's career.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I taught him a lot of stuff about the game and stuff at least, but yeah, not like helping him get to hr3 did much if he can't do anything there yet, eh.

Xyro77

Good to know you're **** at those games, too. I really don't get why you're so proud of being so lazy and whiny.
nah in D2 and pso i didnt do that. those games were actually good and my character/weapon choices were always good (or at least decent).

what i was talking about was that "leechers" have been around since those times and we helped them become good so they wouldn't leech anymore. new gen nerds these days ***** at them, call them bad and will RARELY get off their ass and actually help.

p4 helped a little offline and zano helped a little online. due to both of those instances, ive got better. the game didnt, but i did. im very slow to get good at **** games so dont give up on me yet.

and RT, NO ONE has kicked me yet or even mentioned that im leeching on ANY of the billions of rooms ive been in on this game. im safe.

Xyro77

I literally just hit the Lex&Terry podcast jackpot. There maybe be over 500 archived podcasts from 2005/2006/2007 (before the FCC ****ed **** up) and from 2008/2009. I dont know how many of you enjoy radical/off the wall radio talk shows but if you ever workout, go for bike rides, cant sleep, want something to listen to in the shower or while you drive, this **** is seriously super g o o d imo. If you like or have my sense of humor, you should like this stuff.

The Lex and Terry show is about a group of "down to earth" radio personalities with various backgrounds. This isn't your typical 104.1 KRBE fake radio personalities who deal in fake drama and play **** music, these dudes (lex/terry) are ********. Each day it is Lex/Terry and sometimes they will add Petter or Scott or Dee (funniest black man ive ever heard) or 3 hot girls (bizcit/sarah/brenda).

SOME of the MANY kinds of sick/funny/mean things they do on the show are as follows:

1. Call a sex hotline and play quotes from "the office" or "lord of the rings" and see if the hotline hot girl reacts weird (they usually do)

2. Call a debt collector to pay a "debt" and fake a heart attack over the phone and see the reaction.

3. Go to walmart and ask the cashier to make call over the intercom asking for a "lost" person. That person just so happens to be named " Mr. Harry Buhtts" get it? Hairy butts LOL

4. Go to a bad part of town and quiz hobos on their knowledge of worldly things and pay them 20$ for each correct question.

5. Drunk bich friday. They bring super hot young girls into the studio and get them hammered and then let them take calls from listeners.

6. They also talk about sports/news and take calls from the public about stuff that is going on in their lives (some times its CRAZY). this is a majority of the days show.

7. They also play sound effects and s t u p i d little jingles at perfect times during calls and stuff.

Anyways, this **** is AWESOME and i highly recommend it to anybody who wants a little escape for 2-3 hours a day. It will take your worries/depression/pain/boredness away guaranteed (listen to 2 or 3 of them and u will like them). I can honestly say these podcasts saved my life right after Amanda became a Wwhhoorree and destroyed our family. So yeah if you are interested/wanna try them out, go to http://www.lexandterry.com/media/podcast and download their 3 hour podcast. They give it away each day for free. if u miss that days podcast its gone forever. if you become addicted or just want mor L&T, hit me up and ill unleash the archives.

Trela

Smash Lord
Keith....where have you been?

Why do I not see you on MH yet?

Why do you do this to yourself?

Why do you not want my Rathalos Ruby?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Allan, I honestly wouldn't mind helping you on quests but only after you spend time doing tutorials and learning how to play. You can easily find five minute tutorials on how to play any weapon on youtube.

Or you can keep being a new gen, the same new gens you always complain about.

Trela, you're going to buy Keith a Wii U and MH with your smash winnings? Such kindness.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
So, G rank Gigginox somehow manages to get more disturbing than a normal one.

also, **** g rank brachy, I'm getting even less pounders from him than the high rank one. But it's k, cause my teammates have the courtesy to let me know they keep getting them.

Gnes

Smash Master
I don't have wiiu or the 3ds version and have no intention of buying it yet even when I get money. Considering everyone will be super lvl'ed by time I get it I'll probably sit this frenzy out.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Does anyone even enjoy fighting Gigginox?

It seems like one of the monsters that is there specifically to be annoying.

Gnes, just save up for MH4. Maybe it won't come out until next year, so you can save up for Black Friday 3DS sales this year.

Denti

Smash Master
Smash local in Tyler TX this weekend, held by fighting game tournament peoples. There will be street fighter and MVC3 and maybe others idk. I haven't really looked into the other games but there will be Brawl and Project M (singles and doubles for both). 5$ local kinda stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/events/360270024082048/

Just come for training and ****. Since the next circuit event is in 3 weeks. Don't come to this if you can't afford both this and the circuit event though.

heytallman

CTALL
Keith, nomatter when you get Monster Hunter, you'll still be better than Allan.

Also there's no HR grinding in this one, so you can get caught up really quickly. You'll just have to grind for armor and shiz.

Xyro77

Smash new gens are 100% diff than MH new gens. But you are RT, so u wouldn't see that.

I'm on HR 3 offline, so tutorials are done.

Gea

Smash Master
just wait til you fight a baleful gigginox
The biggest piece of ****
Am I the only one who things he is easier than regular? He seems to get on the ceiling less.

Does anyone even enjoy fighting Gigginox?

It seems like one of the monsters that is there specifically to be annoying
They definitely made his patterns more annoying than Tri but he's a monster where specific setups make the fight trivial compared to others. Poison negate + high grade earplugs and a hammer or gunner makes him one of the most pathetic monsters of the game.

I don't have wiiu or the 3ds version and have no intention of buying it yet even when I get money. Considering everyone will be super lvl'ed by time I get it I'll probably sit this frenzy out.
Come over sometime

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I have purple ludroth armor so poison doesn't mean anything to me, but that paralysis.

either one is annoying as **** to fight with a long sword tho

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Smash new gens are 100% diff than MH new gens. But you are RT, so u wouldn't see that.

I'm on HR 3 offline, so tutorials are done.
Nah, I see the same whiny attitude.

You are on 3 star quests on village? Then why are you still doing so bad?

Gea

Smash Master
I have purple ludroth armor so poison doesn't mean anything to me, but that paralysis.

either one is annoying as **** to fight with a long sword tho
I just find the poison way less avoidable at times. I will say that pinning move baleful has is way more threatening than Gigginox's, and I definitely agree both are monsters that are significantly easier with certain weapons. Did you ever finish the village, Zano? I'm curious what you thought about that final fight with lagi, azurelos, and dios. I'm not that far away from it, but I haven't been doing very many port quests.

Gnes

Smash Master
I will I just got a job so once I get my funds I'll come over more often.

Tallman idc too much about being behind, MH is a really easy game honestly. Just time consuming. Even when I have the funds might choose to buy other stuff. We'll see.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I will I just got a job so once I get my funds I'll come over more often.

Tallman idc too much about being behind, MH is a really easy game honestly. Just time consuming. Even when I have the funds might choose to buy other stuff. We'll see.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Does this mean I can borrow money from you?

Gnes

Smash Master
LOL i c u p4.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWS6eKSfRzo

Cleaner vid of the video i posted earlier.

Thanks Flip/Gea.

I'm working in the customer care center of the Houston Grand Opera. 9/hr and 25-30+hr a week after we get trained. My immediate boss is hot and my other boss seems like a pretty chill asian guy. I start work tommorow at 2 so we'll see what happens. If I do really good after the opera season is over they'll hire me on to work in the office doing sorta call center stuff which pays 10/hr+commissions so lets go.

And no RT. Unless you really need it. Which u won't because rich people don't need anyone elses money. ^_^

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I haven't done too many high level quests in the village, been too distracted with playing with other people. I'll get them done eventually cause I want to get all those masks that I'm missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom