• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Change the name it's free play 03 // lobby 10 // password flip // world Hunters

Changed it see above.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I was considering getting a 3DS for the new mystery dungeon game, but now that I know you only get 5 different pokemon to choose from, and no personality test, I kinda don't want to. idk, for me one of the fun things about the Mystery Dungeon games is it felt more close to you I guess, and almost everyone who played had a different combo of characters because of that. Plus, playing through a PMD game and not being Cyndaquil with Totodile as my partner would just feel strange. I mean, I'm sure the game is good and all, and if I already had a 3DS I'd get it, but yeah.

*Reads serebii.net* "While not every Pokemon seems to be available" nevermind, do not want.

Edit: *Watches a LP of the new PMD game* ... are you serious? You have to buy DLC for this game? Pokemon is now taking the DLC route too?

:059:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm done for tonight, gonna finish up this event quest and go to sleep probably, school in the morning. Good stuff all, glad you got the armor finished flip.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The only thing I like about MH is the music that plays after you beat a quest/boss monster.

It's that ****ty of a game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I was considering getting a 3DS for the new mystery dungeon game, but now that I know you only get 5 different pokemon to choose from, and no personality test, I kinda don't want to. idk, for me one of the fun things about the Mystery Dungeon games is it felt more close to you I guess, and almost everyone who played had a different combo of characters because of that. Plus, playing through a PMD game and not being Cyndaquil with Totodile as my partner would just feel strange. I mean, I'm sure the game is good and all, and if I already had a 3DS I'd get it, but yeah.

*Reads serebii.net* "While not every Pokemon seems to be available" nevermind, do not want.

Edit: *Watches a LP of the new PMD game* ... are you serious? You have to buy DLC for this game? Pokemon is now taking the DLC route too?

:059:
Fortunately, the DLC is actual extra content, not "this is something that was already in the game, but we took it out and kept it from you...PAY US TO ACCESS IT." I'm looking at you CAPCOM.

Trela

Smash Lord
The only thing I like about MH is the music that plays after you beat a quest/boss monster.

It's that ****ty of a game.

Is it true you cart to every monster you fight? I only hear quiet whispers of your legacy

Is it true you cart to every monster you fight? I only hear quiet whispers of your legacy

Xyro77

I only die on bosses.

I don't die from the random monsters like Jagger's or whatever.

The game is so slow. By the Time you pull out your weapon to attack once, the boss is already moving away or attacking you. So then you gotta put up your weapon and run over to him again or just sit there and wait for him to come to you.

Terrible slow game.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's almost like you're...HUNTING...the monster or something.

What game are we talking about again?

I wonder when the offscreen play patch will release...there's also a comparison vid of the April Wii U update that significantly reduces loading times.

Xyro77

RT, SHUT YOUR FAT BAMBOO BIYCH MOUTH. You have never been hunting in your life so you have no clue how it is. Rice literally gross in bags so you have never had to hunt to get it.

Trela, I will never let Claire play video games.

Xyro77

No video games. I don't know what the deal is but many people in my family have addictive personalities and have become addicted to certain things (gambling/alcohol). I don't want to put Claire into something that could become an unhealthy addiction.

Xyro77

Wat. Do insults right, you carting poopface.

Also, you are video game nerd. It's in her genes now...
Just because she could be a VG nerd, it doesn't mean I have to feed her nerdism needs.

I also wasn't insulting you. I was educating you. Rice in bags sucks. The box kind is better.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Too late, the mantle if the Green Lesbian. She will find out eventually, and there will be lots of questions...

Ready rice is hardly rice. It's reconstituted..stuff.

Xyro77

She will ask, I will tell. I will also stop her from playing games when she comes over on the weekends.

Boxed rice is TASTY. Regardless how its made or what it is made of.

Gea

Smash Master
Well, you know I would have pity on you because certain games aren't for everyone, but you were such a **** and wouldn't even try the demo which would have resolved this. Go sit in the corner and suck on some rice straight from the box.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Post da FC...

You to, Fliphop.

Xyro77

Count me out of service for a while. In math class today we were introduced to "log" "ln" and "e" all in one class period.

I have never been so lost in all my wasted years of math classes. On top of that, I don't know how to use graphing calculators so I'm literally crying right now.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Cant kill a power ranger tho

I've watched their panels on youtube(might of been the one you're talking about) but not surprised.

It's just his band performing and i've never listened to his music...I just want to see him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom