• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
My village can die while I hunt ghosts in a mansion.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It looks like you can sort of moonwalk in Mystery Dungeon.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Whats the guide to get to HR2.. or which quests should I focus on with a party? (It seems a lot of the armor requires the different bugs to make them.)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm looking to move away from Santa Fe by August. I want to move to the Clear Lake/Pasadena/South East Houston because I'll will be going to UHCL this fall. I'm taking applications for a a roommate if any of you are interested in living with the legend.

Gea

Smash Master
So I just beat Pink Rathian for the first time. 20 minutes and it was an easy fight. She got flipped onto her side like every 2 minutes. Didn't manage her tail but didn't go for it until the end. Everything else broke. Was going to trap her but she died before I could. I knew about her new tail flip but that was about it. Man I was expecting the worst and that was not bad at all. Still cartless. Need some HR armor though.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Help me get better weapons and armor :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
I wasn't aware I had pending friend invites. Wii U menu interface is pretty pathetic. So is PS3's as well. Xbox 360 was the first console I went online with and I definitely liked how pressing the (Xbox) button when a notification was on the screen would take you straight to that notification. Ps3 tells me "elitegamerx89 has sent you a message" then i have to through 3 little menus to get to it. Wii U is worse, it says "Rocketrainer is online", but I can't just touch the notification and pull that up? Hell it doesn't even tell me i have friend requests. What a waste of a touch screen. I guess with the HUUUUUUUUUUUGE amount of time it takes to get to the main menus, they didnt want anyone to accidentally waste 30 seconds pulling up a friends list then going back to the game.

anyway I think my name is toxictesh or toxic tesh or teshneoteny so add me on wii u but i dont have any online games

Tesh

Smash Hero
how much do they normally cost?

edit: that was a stupid question considering im already on the internet

its only 30$ off *shrug*

Tesh

Smash Hero
a quick google search tells me that "flame red" 3ds is 129.99, most of the bundles are 159-179 and some of the stranger colors are 169.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom