• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord

So umm, would someone be willing to take me home after the Melee tournament tomorrow? I'm going to ask my dad if he can take me there :203:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Question for Hipsters:

Would you rather:
1) have a 500,000+ salary, PHD in anything you want(except arts), yes you are a doctor and a guru of you field, you get mad *****es, you owe this ****, you owe Australia.However you can't listen to music ever, nor any have persception of any other type of art, you can't compose, read nothing, nothing, nothing arts related, if u do so, it will simply be blurred our of your mind. You are deprived of any spiritual bull**** you can think of.

2) Be confined in a room, you have an ipod, earplugs and whatever your current playlist is, however you are tied up in a chair for life, you re forced to eat your own ****, and drink your own pee in order to survive. You are tortured in any way thinkiable, 1 milimiter of your **** is cut of day after day, you are tossed around like garbage, and everytime you get a cut, they will bring a horse to take a **** on it so it gets infected.

Pick one.
Probably the 2nd if I'm eventually released.

Tesh

Smash Hero
maharba, pj i left my SD card in that wii, so just hold onto it for me and put those replays on it if you want.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tesh, Nike and all of San Antonio agree that your picture for Nikefest 5 looks terrible.
Don't use it.
Make something better and use that. It was literally a placeholder that I made in 1 minute in gimp. I like it well enough though.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Get over it or make a new one. Why would you complain to me instead of the people running the tournament in your city or the people running the circuit?

Trela

Smash Lord
You should hit up Sync if you're looking to chill, mr. best diddy. Not sure what they'll be doing today, though.

Speaking of hanging out, that Melee tournament yesterday was a lot of fun. It feels like it's been forever since I've seen Jerm :)

Also, KFC is now my favorite place to eat.
And Gea and RT are very mean people.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pft, who do you think taught me?

Gea

Smash Master
I only do it to make you stronger. Yeah, yesterday was a blast for me. It was so nice seeing old faces and getting molested by good players. I feel like I made some progress yesterday despite everything.

Seeing Jerm was really nice even if I talked to him for maybe 20 seconds. Dude is definitely a homie.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Asa, **** up and being home them lightly toast women from your island.

Edit: RT, Marth is the best character in the game.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom