• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, try a blue or light blue one.
That would look nice on you.
light blue as in sky blue? hmmm

dark blue seems fine imo.

i need it cause i wanna be "cool" like mexicos and n*** and i need it to hide my hair while i grow it out. i plan on not getting a haircut for 6 months so i can finally do a hairstyle that takes the attention off my receding hairline BS. so many people say just get buff and shave it all off but i dont wanna be bald.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anyone wanna play today?

BC?

Jrugs?

Pj?

Xyro update OP with the circuit thread.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
Question for Hipsters:

Would you rather:
1) have a 500,000+ salary, PHD in anything you want(except arts), yes you are a doctor and a guru of you field, you get mad *****es, you owe this ****, you owe Australia.However you can't listen to music ever, nor any have persception of any other type of art, you can't compose, read nothing, nothing, nothing arts related, if u do so, it will simply be blurred our of your mind. You are deprived of any spiritual bull**** you can think of.

2) Be confined in a room, you have an ipod, earplugs and whatever your current playlist is, however you are tied up in a chair for life, you re forced to eat your own ****, and drink your own pee in order to survive. You are tortured in any way thinkiable, 1 milimiter of your **** is cut of day after day, you are tossed around like garbage, and everytime you get a cut, they will bring a horse to take a **** on it so it gets infected.

Pick one.

Tesh

Smash Hero
How much money do I owe Australia? I doubt that salary will mean much if all the money has to go down under.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Despite the angry women in my life, the demanding job and the major financial obligations the first one is easily the right choice.

Do I win anything?

@ maharba, you can't get all the way there for free. The furthest I could get was Atlanta with a free trip to new orleans and a free trip from there to atlanta. Just go to megabus.com, the promo code is on the front page and use it to search for trips from the 9th of january

edit: Houston--->Texarkana($0)--->Memphis, TN($5)---->New York City, NY($107)--->New Brunswick, NJ ($0)

Thats way too much time spent on a bus for 100 bucks imo, might as well fly. Gotta factor in the cost of time and discomfort. Convenience has a price too.

edit 2: btw everyone should copy the LSC2013 link from my sig and use it. Every post advertises for the TX rebirth!

Tesh

Smash Hero
tesh come play bawrl for dur nin10dough wheie and tell me about free trip to apex
Despite the angry women in my life, the demanding job and the major financial obligations the first one is easily the right choice.

Do I win anything?

@ maharba, you can't get all the way there for free. The furthest I could get was Atlanta with a free trip to new orleans and a free trip from there to atlanta. Just go to megabus.com, the promo code is on the front page and use it to search for trips from the 9th of january

edit: Houston--->Texarkana($0)--->Memphis, TN($5)---->New York City, NY($107)--->New Brunswick, NJ ($0)

Thats way too much time spent on a bus for 100 bucks imo, might as well fly. Gotta factor in the cost of time and discomfort. Convenience has a price too.

edit 2: btw everyone should copy the LSC2013 link from my sig and use it. Every post advertises for the TX rebirth!
Actually you can make this trip even more absurd and theoretically less expensive by going from memphis to knoxville to christianburg before going to new york for a few bucks but its still 60$ to go to new york and then 60$ back so yea.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
dude why not? neon green and dark green are pretty sweet.

but dont thieves and homeless people where those colors?
Cuz you wear green everything. Gotta swag it up for the ladiez mah doo. Here's what looks good on us pale white people: grey (any shade), black, sometimes white, blue (darker hues), sometimes brown, and green (darker hues again). Stay away from bright colors like red, orange, yellow, blue, purple, and green (lol). There are other colors like faded red/pink/purple that work well like maroon or heathered colors, but like I said bright colors kinda work against us, they wash us out.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But you weren't there yesterday...

You made him sad. :(

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, you didn't show up yesterday, so...I guess I can never finish Xenoblade.

Look what you did. :(

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom