• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Someone please explain to me what the hell is going on in this video? Is "making a sandwich" slang for something far more offensive? I'm so lost...
At the beginning of the vid, the gay guys is asking that dude with the black hat to make him a sandwich. problem is, thats not a sandwich shop so the dude with the black hat gets pissed. later on the gay dude is seen up at the front counter talking to another guy. gay guy was asking him for sex and his payment would be cocaine.

while all of this is going on, the dude with the black hat is walkin around the store and wont stop saying n**ga and sandwiches.

some times i think these vids are fake. there is NO WAY that video is real. lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
But he WAS making a sandwich. I saw him cutting a bagel when the video starts. So is sandwich slang for gay sex?

Xyro77

But he WAS making a sandwich. I saw him cutting a bagel when the video starts. So is sandwich slang for gay sex?
I think he was just selling him a bagel and nothing else. at the end of the vid he was talking about bagels.

heytallman

CTALL
I wonder if MLG regrets buying Smashboards. Had us on the circuit for a grand one year. MLG Dallas was one of the most fun tournaments I've ever been to, though.

sheikamaru

jive
EFFF U SORI EFF MLG EFF EVERYTING EFF MY NUMBOER NOT BEING IN D OP EFF EVERYONE ELSE THAT THINKS TILT LOCKING AND RED HOT/DELTA KICKING TAKES NO SKILL....

morning everyone!!!!

Xyro77

Absolutely awesome that it was transferred to AZ. Now this site is owned by a pro-ban.

No more worries of SWF being combined with any other site.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Here I set in jury duty selection room...

Help.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
199 people, they need 24-40. Here we go...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Didn't even get my name picked.

Worst 3 hours ever.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It is for Powerball. The biggest was that Mega Millions one that was like $650+ million a few months back.

If no one wins this, the next one will probably beat that record, perhaps reach the magical $1 billion. That is when people will really start going crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom