• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
How many are you missing?

:phone:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I have:

Wii U Deluxe
Nintendoland
Mario Wii U
NBA 2K13 (GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

I think 410..

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
3DS gets some, plus the apps on all the systems (youtube, netflix, etc) gets some.

But yeah, you might not get enough anyways...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ever heard the term "when it rains, it pours?" Well it continues to pour on me because I just got fired from my job 7min ago. Apparently in the last 28 days my attitude and performance has plummeted and I'm not "fit" to work at Logan's anymore. That's what they said anyway. Good news is, my life can't get much more ****tier than this, right?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro, that is messed up. Do they even know about the **** you've been through?

Gea

Smash Master
Ever heard the term "when it rains, it pours?" Well it continues to pour on me because I just got fired from my job 7min ago. Apparently in the last 28 days my attitude and performance has plummeted and I'm not "fit" to work at Logan's anymore. That's what they said anyway. Good news is, my life can't get much more ****tier than this, right?

So what's the plan now?

User blog that ignores the fact that Nintendo isn't interested in doing this. Why? I am pretty sure analog triggers wouldn't work. It is way easier for Nintendo to push the classic controller.

Besides, wireless is still bunk for tournament play.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord

I'm sorry to hear that Allan. If you need a reference for job hunting let me know. Just don't let these events bog you down too hard. You have a bunch of close smashers that's here to support you through the rough times.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Not sure if it applies too well here, but as far as I've experienced, it can always get worse.
That's why I tend to appreciate that at the very least, it's not as bad as it could be. :applejack:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea it can always be worse, especially with the way things are going. I was just trying to not be so down n out.

My plan now is to immediately go job looking starting tomorrow at 8am. I think I have enough money to do what I need to do for a month but that's it.

RT, they knew my situation but they wanted me to leave it at the door. Clearly I didn't.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Time to go on a Ramen diet.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Flip, why you Wii U chat me then go offline?

Piece of poop takes FOREVER to start up. They need to fix this garbage load time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
ACTUALLY.

I'm not crying, I'm whining.

Freakin' old gens...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wat.

I clicked the home button when it flashed blue.

The Wii U took too long.

Oh well.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Iono, cuz its the most recent YOLO event? Iono what happened to that doom guy, so...

edit: im still in DESPERATE need of coins so i can get that nunchuck, cant anyone help a brotha out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom