• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just had my Wii U freeze while playing Mario.

And so it begins...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Teens in Japanese Cause Internet Buzz over McDonald’s French Fries

After a McDonald’s in Japan offered a price of US$1.90 for any size of their famous fries, one group of teens decided to take full advantage of it — placing 60 orders of McDonald’s large fries.

Yes, my friends — 60 orders!

They even posted a picture and tweeted about it.

(“Some of us are at the 2-floor McDonald’s in front of Okayama station, challenging ourselves to eat 60 large servings of fries! Come over everyone! And please re-tweet us!”)

The teens’ message was re-tweeted many times and fellow netizens reacted to the said tweet, which has since been removed.

“They’re just crazy people who want to stand out.”

“The way they’re eating them is disgusting. That’s at about the same level as chucking ramen on the floor and eating them.”

“Still, it’s not exactly forceful obstruction of business.”

The teenagers had to sit there for three hours to finish all the fries. I just hope that they would get some exercise after that. Just imagine how many calories they took in eating all those fries!

Xyro77

Mr. Pikachu found naked, beaten; tells police "rocks" and "universe".

http://newstimes.augusta.com/latest-news/2012-11-21/man-found-naked-beaten

A naked man who referred to himself as “Mr. Pikachu” appeared to have been beaten when deputies found him Monday night sitting on a sidewalk near Grovetown.

Authorities responded to a suspicious person call at about 9:30 p.m. and found a 20-year-old man sitting naked near the intersection of South Old Belair and Millhaven roads, according to a Columbia County Sherrif's Office report.

The man had cuts on his body and slight swelling under his right eye.

When asked by deputies why he was naked, the man began repeatedly yelling the words “rocks” and “universe.” He also said his name was Mr. Pikachu.

The man then jumped up and ran across the road. He fell to the ground after a deputy tried to help him by grabbing his arm.

Deputies were able to handcuff the man and put him in the patrol car, where he continued to scream “rock” and “universe.”

The scent of marijuana could be detected in the man’s car.

The man was transported to Doctor’s Hospital. Physicians there said his injuries appeared to be caused from a beating.

Because of the man’s mental state, he was unable to provide a statement.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Jumpped games. Houston was k, switched. Dallas went wayward, switched. UT same, switched. Jets. 1st two quarters. I LOLd, then left.

:phone:
The Houston game was intense. What does it take for a game to excite you? Haha

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Those are some DAMN good prices. Clearing inventory for the next line I guess.

Went and watched Skyfall with my brother-in-law today. Was pretty good
I think it'd be pretty worth it to buy the WWE one and just mod it yourself, would cost a lot less than a TE

Xyro77

LOL OMFG you guys gotta hear this story!

Remember that hot mexico girl(Cassandra) i was talkin to a week or 2 ago ( http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/406922_494233847274346_1986242463_n.jpg )? Right before i went on our first casual date I showed you guys her pic a few pages back. Well anyways, we went out on a 2nd casual date (im not ready for serious dating yet) tonight at around 7pm. We went to Lupe Tortilla(lol i know) and it went really well. We bonded so well(me and amanda never really did that) i was actually surprised. After supper, we walked around this shopping center in Pearland for an hour just talking and hanging out. Well its getting time for her to go home and its cold as **** so i say "hey why dont we get in my truck and ill drive you to your car" so we did. I then parked next to her car and we began talking about this guy named "Jorge." She talked about how he treats her like ****, is controlling, always angry and calls her names....ect. She then looks at her phone and says "ok hug me, its getting late and i need to go home." I hug her and as soon as i let her go to get out of my car and into her car i hear this screeching tire sound. i look to my left and some big *** mexican dude (i kid you not, he could bench press a battleship) gets out of a tiny *** clown car. I looked back to my right and Cassandra looked absolutely terrified and says "omg thats Jorge!" I roll down the window and he comes up to about 5ft away from my door yelling obscenities at her and saying hes going to "rip MY face off." He then says something like this isnt the first time shes "cheated" on him. As he got closer to my window i put my car into drive and i was prepared to bolt but he stopped and heading back to his car. I yelled out to him that i wasnt interested in his girlfriend and we didnt do the nasty or even hold hands. He ignored me and got back into his car and drove off. Still sitting in the parking lot, I then looked at Cassandra and i honest to god saw the true face of FEAR (ive never seen that before) and she was crying all at the same time. We sat there for a second in total shock(wtf did i get myself into) and then totally out of no where JORGE pulls up behind me! He gets out, punches my ****ing truck and walks up to my window (this time about 2 ft away) and says "you wont get the last word, GET OUT OF THE CAR!" I responded with a few simple words "dude i dont want to fight you" (i would be OBLITERATED if i fought him). He semi repeated himself with "GET OUT OF THE CAR AND FACE ME" and stretched his arm out to open my door. At this point Cassandra is hysterical and screams "Warren, we need to leave please Warren we need to go!" So i said one last time "i dont want your girlfriend dude" and drove off. He followed us in the car for an hour 38 minutes and then finally turned off somewhere. We decided to go back to her car I dropped Cassandra back off at her car and followed her home to make sure she got home safely(lol like i could defend her if the Hulk showed back up lmao). She cried and was shaking the whole way home.

In all my years of highschool/middle school/tournaments, ive been an *** hole to a LOT of people (i admit it). And every time people want to fight me, im either not afraid of them (even the green lesbian can beat SOME people) or i some how prevent the fight from happening by either making them laugh or apologizing to them. This dude however, literally wants to "rip off MY face" and almost succeeded had i not gtfo of there. For the fist time in my life im AFRAID to go on a date because of some secret boyfriend. HOLY **** im not sure this girl with all this baggage is worth it.

TLDR: girls are STILL the devil and i almost had my face taken off tonight.

Xyro77

You could, you know, call the cops next time.
ive seent that happen so many times in real life+on tv and NOTHING happens. if they would have even got near us he would have bailed long before.

And honestly, drop that **** for so many reasons.
Dude YES. just YES

Zori

Smash Champion
The fact that just from the distance of the Moon you can put your thumb up and you can hide the Earth behind your thumb. Everything that you've ever known, your loved ones, your business, the problems of the Earth itself—all behind your thumb. And how insignificant we really all are, but then how fortunate we are to have this body and to be able to enjoy loving here amongst the beauty of the Earth itself.

Xyro77

The fact that just from the distance of the Moon you can put your thumb up and you can hide the Earth behind your thumb. Everything that you've ever known, your loved ones, your business, the problems of the Earth itself—all behind your thumb. And how insignificant we really all are, but then how fortunate we are to have this body and to be able to enjoy loving here amongst the beauty of the Earth itself.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
LOL OMFG you guys gotta hear this story!

Remember that hot mexico girl(Cassandra) i was talkin to a week or 2 ago ( http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/406922_494233847274346_1986242463_n.jpg )? Right before i went on our first casual date I showed you guys her pic a few pages back. Well anyways, we went out on a 2nd casual date (im not ready for serious dating yet) tonight at around 7pm. We went to Lupe Tortilla(lol i know) and it went really well. We bonded so well(me and amanda never really did that) i was actually surprised. After supper, we walked around this shopping center in Pearland for an hour just talking and hanging out. Well its getting time for her to go home and its cold as **** so i say "hey why dont we get in my truck and ill drive you to your car" so we did. I then parked next to her car and we began talking about this guy named "Jorge." She talked about how he treats her like ****, is controlling, always angry and calls her names....ect. She then looks at her phone and says "ok hug me, its getting late and i need to go home." I hug her and as soon as i let her go to get out of my car and into her car i hear this screeching tire sound. i look to my left and some big *** mexican dude (i kid you not, he could bench press a battleship) gets out of a tiny *** clown car. I looked back to my right and Cassandra looked absolutely terrified and says "omg thats Jorge!" I roll down the window and he comes up to about 5ft away from my door yelling obscenities at her and saying hes going to "rip MY face off." He then says something like this isnt the first time shes "cheated" on him. As he got closer to my window i put my car into drive and i was prepared to bolt but he stopped and heading back to his car. I yelled out to him that i wasnt interested in his girlfriend and we didnt do the nasty or even hold hands. He ignored me and got back into his car and drove off. Still sitting in the parking lot, I then looked at Cassandra and i honest to god saw the true face of FEAR (ive never seen that before) and she was crying all at the same time. We sat there for a second in total shock(wtf did i get myself into) and then totally out of no where JORGE pulls up behind me! He gets out, punches my ****ing truck and walks up to my window (this time about 2 ft away) and says "you wont get the last word, GET OUT OF THE CAR!" I responded with a few simple words "dude i dont want to fight you" (i would be OBLITERATED if i fought him). He semi repeated himself with "GET OUT OF THE CAR AND FACE ME" and stretched his arm out to open my door. At this point Cassandra is hysterical and screams "Warren, we need to leave please Warren we need to go!" So i said one last time "i dont want your girlfriend dude" and drove off. He followed us in the car for an hour 38 minutes and then finally turned off somewhere. We decided to go back to her car I dropped Cassandra back off at her car and followed her home to make sure she got home safely(lol like i could defend her if the Hulk showed back up lmao). She cried and was shaking the whole way home.

In all my years of highschool/middle school/tournaments, ive been an *** hole to a LOT of people (i admit it). And every time people want to fight me, im either not afraid of them (even the green lesbian can beat SOME people) or i some how prevent the fight from happening by either making them laugh or apologizing to them. This dude however, literally wants to "rip off MY face" and almost succeeded had i not gtfo of there. For the fist time in my life im AFRAID to go on a date because of some secret boyfriend. HOLY **** im not sure this girl with all this baggage is worth it.

TLDR: girls are STILL the devil and i almost had my face taken off tonight.
Should of played this for him

[yt]fRA_AQ-Azo4[/yt]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom