• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
The Dark Knight Rises is my favorite hero movie.
Better than Dark Knight and Spider Man 2 for me.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
No no. I bet one of our smash buddies that if I come out and voice my dislike for TDKR, Illmatic will counter and say its the BEST batman movie ever made. LOLMAO

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No no. I bet one of our smash buddies that if I come out and voice my dislike for TDKR, Illmatic will counter and say its the BEST batman movie ever made. LOLMAO

Oh, so that's how it is...

heytallman

CTALL
For those of you who didn't know, Best Buy is having lots of sales on game stuff this week. The highlight is the Nyko Powerpak+ for 3DS which like, doubles battery life or something. RT has it and I got it. It's on sale for 5 bucks, DEFINITELY worth a buy.

Other things on sale:
Sin & Punishment Star Successor - 5 bucks
Pilotwings 3DS - 5 bucks
Gears of War 3 - 15 bucks
Assassin's Creed Revelations - 10 bucks
Deus Ex Human Revolution - 10 bucks

hop on this ****.

also

Xyro77

$1,000,000 or the ability that when you poop you can teleport the poop anywhere

As soon as the poop leaves your butt you have the ability to make it appear wherever you want. It's sort of like a magic portal on your butthole, but it only works for your poop. When the poop leaves your butthole it enters the portal, and then appears somewhere else like the air is pooping.

decide. now.

CY

Smash Ace
For those of you who didn't know, Best Buy is having lots of sales on game stuff this week. The highlight is the Nyko Powerpak+ for 3DS which like, doubles battery life or something. RT has it and I got it. It's on sale for 5 bucks, DEFINITELY worth a buy.

Other things on sale:
Sin & Punishment Star Successor - 5 bucks
Pilotwings 3DS - 5 bucks
Gears of War 3 - 15 bucks
Assassin's Creed Revelations - 10 bucks
Deus Ex Human Revolution - 10 bucks

hop on this ****.

also
play New Vegas sir. I just beat it, excluding 3 of the add ons. I finished one of the add ons already and it was pretty good. so hop on it!

and I'll just throw this in, but Fallout 3 was better imo. I still haven't full beat both games(and probably won't, to truly "beat" or "finish" a Fallout game is a lot of stuff like the side quests, etc).

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
play New Vegas sir. I just beat it, excluding 3 of the add ons. I finished one of the add ons already and it was pretty good. so hop on it!

and I'll just throw this in, but Fallout 3 was better imo. I still haven't full beat both games(and probably won't, to truly "beat" or "finish" a Fallout game is a lot of stuff like the side quests, etc).
As I said before, one does not simply beat a bethesda game.

BioDG

Smash Ace
lol a million dollars easily. I think I'll be okay if my doo doo continues to fall in the toilet.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Poop portal plz

Could you imagine being able to **** anywhere? You'd seriously never have to be interrupted by bowel movements again.

Some guy cut you off? Poop on his windshield.

Neighbor stole your morning paper? **** on his doorstep.

You're in a hostage situation. Crap in the assailant's eyes.

This is a power people. You can make money, but you can't buy portal peas and corn.

Tesh

Smash Hero
^ Exactly. Think of all the bets you could win by pooping in front of race horses or football players.

Trela

Smash Lord
$1,000,000 or the ability that when you poop you can teleport the poop anywhere

As soon as the poop leaves your butt you have the ability to make it appear wherever you want. It's sort of like a magic portal on your butthole, but it only works for your poop. When the poop leaves your butthole it enters the portal, and then appears somewhere else like the air is pooping.

decide. now.

heytallman

CTALL

I just replaced my 360 so New Vegas will happen somewhat kinda soon. I did all the non-DLC sidequests for Fallout 3. Interesting that you say that one was better, I guess I'll have to see what I think. I gotta play Dark Souls first though.

Also poop portal. It's the best thing I've heard since lock-on vomit.

Xyro77

OMFG LOCK-ON VOMIT! I have not said that since 2008. Remind me how it came to be, Tallman? I have no clue.

Trela, I said DECIDE.

P4, GENIUS IDEAS!

Smoom, you are already filthy rich. Just go for the poop portal.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
So registrations for whobo 4 are rolling in so if you haven't registered you need to do so before july 31 to avoid being charged 50$ at the door. If you have any questions regarding your registration or ordering merchandise pm me and ill answer them as soon as I can. 1 week and 1/2 before all hell brakes loose so lets get HYPE!

Ps: If you didn't order your whobo 4 merchandise you can do so at http://airbrushking.net/shop/specials.html This will be limited time only while supplies last so order now before its to late!

Smoom77

Smash Master
I have no desire to put poop on other people so I'd rather take the money.

Unless the poop portal had a way to make money. I can't think of a way atm though.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Glad you made money off of me, Xyro.. but I didn't really care whether you liked it or not.

Xyro77

Yea it looks like mocha isn't gonna do the WHOBO 4 interview so I guess an article is all I'm gonna get. I'll send you what I have when I get out of school at 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom