• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
p4, you're always at syncs place, dont troll me. Unless you're just gonna leave me at your place like that :troll:

and speed dating+skullgirls is on friday, so I only want to go for friday lol

I need to be back sunday early

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I forgot to buy my pass. Whoops.

Wouldn't it be wiser to buy your tickets Friday Night to avoid the rush in the morning?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I forgot to buy my pass. Whoops.

Wouldn't it be wiser to buy your tickets Friday Night to avoid the rush in the morning?
yes. but if people were not smart enough to buy them online, i doubt they would be smart enough to go up there and buy them friday.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Great Gatsby is an incredible book, Xyro. One of my favorites.
Once again we completely disagree about everything.

80% sure the movie will be terrible.
You just can't put the novel into 2 hours or less on screen... too many things going on.

When I heard the score... ugh, such a disappointment.

BioDG

Smash Ace
The Great Gatsby was a decent read, though I didn't quite understand the popularity other than it being set in the '20s high life. I never really connected to the characters as much as the book wanted me to by the end of it.

Books are dabess though.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
For those that wanna join me in Diablo 2

So this should work.
FIRST download and install Utorrent. Utorrent.com

SECOND-http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6098061/Diablo_2_With_Lord_of_Destruction_(v1.13c)_(Direct_Play)_(Latest

Open that link after Utorrent is installed and click on "Get This Torrent" (green font right next to a magnet) it should open up utorrent and once you confirm it's download it will start downloading. When it's complete run the file,If the game won't start up, you need to click the D2VIDTST application let it do its thing and it should work.

THIRD-http://vidya.dyndns.org/d2/

Download the file it says to download after it's done, run the file. let it change the Registry. (this allows you to create a battlenet account and log onto this persons server. Create account. One of us creates a game, the other joins the game. AND BOOM! It should work.

All these programs and downloads are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom