• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Transformers Prime, My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, G.I. Joe: Renegades and The Adventures of Chuck & Friends are now available to instantly watch on Netflix. JEM & The Holograms, Transformers: Generation 1, G.I. Joe: Real American Heroes, Transformers: Beast Wars and Transformers: Rescue Bots will follow later in 2012.

Xyro77

guys, im trying to do my taxes and i need a Earned Income Credit Worksheet. Ive googled EVERYTHING and i cannot find it. PLEASE help me!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why are you doing taxes now?

Did you check irs.gov?

Are you a derp?

:phone:

heytallman

CTALL
everyone should drop their 3ds, pick up a comp and download dota2/leagueoflegends/callofduty/dcuniversonline/tribesascend/.
That's why I said 0.

Guys, I quit brawl.
I'm still gonna hang out with everyone and stuff once I get a car.

Going to still be on aim if you want to talk.
lol

This scene is going downhill so fast.

edit: I'd be surprised if he quit anytime soon tho
oh no, two people quit.

scene been going downhill for awhile now, lol. I mean I still enjoy Brawl, but at a certain point it's time to move on. once Van Jones left the scene I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

and once my dudes poptop and takeurcat left Beaumont, a piece of me never returned.
Dude, much love for Van, Pop, and Take. The good ol' days.

Just like jesus
Literally lol'd. Well done, my good man.

Transformers Prime, My Little Pony, Pound Puppies, G.I. Joe: Renegades and The Adventures of Chuck & Friends are now available to instantly watch on Netflix. JEM & The Holograms, Transformers: Generation 1, G.I. Joe: Real American Heroes, Transformers: Beast Wars and Transformers: Rescue Bots will follow later in 2012.
New MLP or old MLP?

Xyro77

Why are you doing taxes now?

Did you check irs.gov?

Are you a derp?

My taxes are a bit more advanced than they used to be when I was single. I gotta file jointly(Amanda had 2 W2s and I had 1), figure out the EIC and the CTC. Then I had to figure out the college stuff they send out for taxes.

It takes time. Luckily I just finished it today.

Xyro77

After seeing espys pony post bit and pony avatar. He is 110% man lover.

Jack Frost aka suspect aka malice chains is also aka the creator of ManOnManAction.org. He def wants das Wang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom