• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I like to play basketball and I got that wet!!! LOL. Been known to hit a couple 3's lol. A Tru shaq attaq!

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Good games Smoom/Xyro77

BEST KART PLAYER IN HOUSTON=XYRO77

Xyro77

He quit LONG ago. Think he's in college In Italy or something. Somewhere in Europe iirc.

:phone:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
well mainly i asked because i saw a thread about it earlier and when the guy asked a bunch of ******s came in and did basically what those pony kids just did lol.

wonder what its like when you live life generic as ****

Xyro77

Oh yeah I quit my force character and made a ranger cause my force sucked at offense and I like a lot of the ranger's guns better.

:059:
if u use a force you are not supposed to be offensive with a weapon. thats what your magic is for.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
if u use a force you are not supposed to be offensive with a weapon. thats what your magic is for.
No, I meant that in general my force wasn't that good at offense other than ... Rafoie I think? That's the 2nd level fire spell right? But yeah. I changed to Ranger cause I started looking online at a lot of the different types of weapons and stuff you can get later on and ranger sounded really fun after that. And Ranger is a lot easier to play solo than the force I had. I spent an hour and a half fighting the 2nd boss in Episode 1 on normal mode cause it took forever to hurt it. I dunno I was probably doing something wrong but I seem to do better with ranger.

:059:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Most of the great Force weapons are no longer obtainable in the game.

allan i was just wondering, whats the point of playing if you just TTF the whole time.

Xyro77

Most of the great Force weapons are no longer obtainable in the game.

allan i was just wondering, whats the point of playing if you just TTF the whole time.
The true fun in PSO is not obtainable anymore. IMO true fun is taking your character offline and grinding lvls until u find the next awesome weapon or armor or w/e by yourself. Ive played PSO since GCN, seen all the areas/baddies/bosses/quest/difficulties and like 90% of the weapons of that era. I put in like 900 hours or something into it. I pretty much "did it all" so what is there to do on BB? its literally the same game only diff is minor changes.

I TTF cause its the only thing i find fun. I literally gain 2-3 levels every 14-20min(average TTF completion time for me) and ive seen more rares FASTER than i ever did on my GCN days.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
The true fun in PSO is not obtainable anymore. IMO true fun is taking your character offline and grinding lvls until u find the next awesome weapon or armor or w/e by yourself. Ive played PSO since GCN, seen all the areas/baddies/bosses/quest/difficulties and like 90% of the weapons of that era. I put in like 900 hours or something into it. I pretty much "did it all" so what is there to do on BB? its literally the same game only diff is minor changes.

I TTF cause its the only thing i find fun. I literally gain 2-3 levels every 14-20min(average TTF completion time for me) and ive seen more rares FASTER than i ever did on my GCN days.
why dont you just play like re2 or a fresher rpg then, i mean i know what you mean but ur just playing a game thats stale to you

kinda just like sinking time

Xyro77

why dont you just play like re2 or a fresher rpg then, i mean i know what you mean but ur just playing a game thats stale to you

kinda just like sinking time
yea im using it to pass time untill RE:R comes out next week and then Tales of the Abyss.

Dont get me wrong, starting this RAmarl was/is fun because i have never made one before(in the gcn days i was HUmar). But after having played for a week or two i realize PSO is still PSO. DC/GCN/BB/ep1/ep2 whatever nothing has really changed tbh. Game design/mechanics have advanced, my interests have changed and PSO just doesnt make me wanna put another 900 hours into it.

its not a bad game and i would recommend it to anyone who has never played it, im just over it.

Xyro77

Out of the 30 Tales games, ive played 2.

I can do a few more before im considered nerdy.

BioDG

Smash Ace
hold on bich I'm from 25th and broadway we'll **** these moves in the *** you better get yo mother****ing mind right I go by the name of gangsta crizzab and we gonna **** YALL IN THE ***

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
hold on bich I'm from 25th and broadway we'll **** these moves in the *** you better get yo mother****ing mind right I go by the name of gangsta crizzab and we gonna **** YALL IN THE ***

sheikamaru

jive

[COLLAPSE="can not understand the above..."]
[/COLLAPSE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom