• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
I hate every single one of you that copies posts like that.

also Illmatic why are you repping Amnesiac? Like Spinning Plates is one of their all time greatest.

Gnes

Smash Master
Bro before all the stupid dolphin ****, I was gonna post some pics of P4Ultimate

2012 is looking to be an amazing year
Tales of Graces
Final Fantasy 13-2
Tales of abyss 3ds ports
P4 Ultimate
P5
Xenoblade(100 hours of gameplay...my body)

and more

Hopefully Tales of Graces does well in america so Xillia will be brought over. Probably one of the best rpgs i've seen. So sick.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Yea I kinda want to get a wii just for Xenoblade, it looks really good, and to add to that list for me personally also have SSX2012, DMC collection HD and Twisted Metal.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's a shame Tales Studio got absorbed by the Namco, but it shouldn't matter in the long run.

Hopefully there will be some Symphonia today...but I already have abandonment issues from the first playthrough...

Gnes

Smash Master
Yea I kinda want to get a wii just for Xenoblade, it looks really good, and to add to that list for me personally also have SSX2012, DMC collection HD and Twisted Metal.
Yeah I cant wait for the DMC collection just to see the stuff they do with 1(and see if they do anything to make 2 not be a piece of ****)

It's a shame Tales Studio got absorbed by the Namco, but it shouldn't matter in the long run.

Hopefully there will be some Symphonia today...but I already have abandonment issues from the first playthrough...
True. All I want is Xillia. After that, my life will be complete. Though even if it comes, it won't be till at least 2 years which is sad :(.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Bro before all the stupid dolphin ****, I was gonna post some pics of P4Ultimate

2012 is looking to be an amazing year
Tales of Graces
Final Fantasy 13-2
Tales of abyss 3ds ports
P4 Ultimate
P5
Xenoblade(100 hours of gameplay...my body)

and more

Diablo 3

Hopefully Tales of Graces does well in america so Xillia will be brought over. Probably one of the best rpgs i've seen. So sick.
Fixed that for you, Keith.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Seems Infinity agrees that Tales of Graces should do well for Xillia to be brought over and probably one of the best rpgs he's seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom