• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
but what if he goes pika instead...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
double blind pick instead...

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion

Nike.

Smash Hero

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Going mk on wifi was porb the worst idea lol, I got bodied, but then I WENT gnw and won the set that i was about to loose and won more sets, I main gnw now. THE DRILL U ALREADY KNOW, it's going come out sooooonmonnnnnnnnnn, just gotta keep on playing, wifi is helping a bit actually, my gnw is beasting outta nowhere, that shi is booty lol

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
think about it

dphat/dojo/infinity/d4ba/sethlon/p4/sync/pwii/esca/cy/any oos player/any pocket mk player(like tesh or alsm)

NONE of these guys an steal wins from people anymore. it will make a difference here.
Steal wins?

**** you too, buddy. I made top 5 at a Hobo literally 2 weeks after picking up a new character, don't ever imply that my skill level is lower just because I use Metaknight. Also - you still haven't accepted my offer to money match you without Metaknight, lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
didnt dojo place top 3 with diddy/kirby at your banned events?
Dphat is good with marth
Sethlon played Falco and was super beast

dont know about the rest but Pwii is awesome xD

I mean IDC if he is banned or not I just like close matches but if he is banned it will fun to see how M2K reacts.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Steal wins?

**** you too, buddy. I made top 5 at a Hobo literally 2 weeks after picking up a new character, don't ever imply that my skill level is lower just because I use Metaknight. Also - you still haven't accepted my offer to money match you without Metaknight, lol
Lol there's no point Sean, he dumb bro. We know the time and effort we put in the game and our character, Allan has it set in his mind about MK and mainers so it's really whatever.

Responding is really pointless lol, you know he won't see things your way. Anyways time to work on the Diddy some more :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Steal wins?

flukes happen my boy. and i think i accept the mm a while back, it just didnt happen for some reason.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
If MK is banned. I will personally tell Roy to come back and team with me again. Diddy and Marth. Our Chemistry was along with the greats.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
flukes happen my boy. and i think i accept the mm a while back, it just didnt happen for some reason.
...are you for real? Did you really, seriously just say that me being any good at this game without Metaknight was a fluke?

You also know that I went through multiple Metaknights at the tournament we're talking about right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom