• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Low tier my ***, his samus is crazy.
Xyro dude! Where is your response vid man???
I dont have a response. he looks good but hes a euro and they are not close to the usa in terms of skill and a low tier over there is even more rare than over here so no wonder he lands the moves that he does cause no one knows wtf to do against them.

[collapse=but if u gotta have a response click here]

[/collapse]

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Nothing against you Chris, but I'm so ****ing tired of seeing that gif.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lmaooooooo

the, 'make gifs at gifsoup.com' just makes it worse...

heytallman

CTALL
tallman bruh what you know about 1.8?

HUNGER BARS 'N ****, got me a nice melon farm BRO.
1.8 is kind of fun, abandoned mineshafts are amazing, currently my favorite thing in the game. Endermen suck, Notch is an idiot for putting them in.

google+ is open to the public. its better than FB
ACTUALLY

Google+ is trash.

edit: read my sig, lol'd again

KRDsonic

Smash Master
1.8 is kind of fun, abandoned mineshafts are amazing, currently my favorite thing in the game. Endermen suck, Notch is an idiot for putting them in.
Endermen are so dumb cause they move blocks they shouldn't be moving. On a server I was at someone was going to make a home on a giant mushroom. Then an enderman came and moved one of the bottom blocks from it and you can't just go and move those back.

:059:

CY

Smash Ace
Endermen are so dumb cause they move blocks they shouldn't be moving. On a server I was at someone was going to make a home on a giant mushroom. Then an enderman came and moved one of the bottom blocks from it and you can't just go and move those back.

:059:
lol yeah I found a NPC Village and the Endermen take so many blocks from the buildings, it's not even funny.

they aren't even challenging either. -_- they should be more difficult but make it to where they can't remove player placed blocks.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol yeah I found a NPC Village and the Endermen take so many blocks from the buildings, it's not even funny.

they aren't even challenging either. -_- they should be more difficult but make it to where they can't remove player placed blocks.
U
R
A
NERD

PLAY A REAL GAME FOR ONCE IN YOUR LiFE

Tesh

Smash Hero