• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
I texted him and he specifically told me:

"I can not pick up Vinnie and I will not be hosting a tournament Saturday".

Whatever, what's done is done.

Also, I'm officially THROUGH with Peach.

I've come to the realization that all this game is (in America at least) is chasing your opponent or running from your opponent. Of course there are a few exceptions to this rule (Chaingrabs, Aura, Tippers, MK etc) but at the end of the day if all you have is a ****ing turnip, you aren't going anywhere. All I did this past weekend was chase people and **** them when they decided to fight back (2 Stock Denti on a neutral), or I got ***** when they ran from me on a stage where I couldn't reach them or they just threw something at me (Delfino, RC, etc). Also, I did try new things and I really wasn't playing too monotonous (I finally beat Dphat after like 14 attempts). I may stick with Peach for Metaknight or characters that I really know the matchup with, but from now on I'm just going to pick Wario because he has more killing options and he can just camp for a free kill if someone wants to **** with me.

Does anyone want to practice smash this Wednesday?
Great. I practice against Peach for a month, and he quits.
you made it all the way to the top 5 using her.wth. since everyone is
so hard to play with, we might as well all switch to maining MK.:mad:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
but im the best tho
also mk is garbage bros wtf who would want to main him l0l

Tesh

Smash Hero
Is there any way to install a program across a network?

Like from one computer to another.

Smoom77

Smash Master
people go games without getting grabbed. and most ics can't even 0-death. We are chasing rather than running away most of the time. And running is the metagame right now (imo atleast. state your opinion if you want.)

z00ted

after watching vinnie this weekend, you can work on some stuff smoom
ics can only go up, it's not the character it's the player

you're still amazing though

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
people go games without getting grabbed. and most ics can't even 0-death. We are chasing rather than running away most of the time. And running is the metagame right now (imo atleast. state your opinion if you want.)
I agree thats why ima use on people who have no landing options.

and i still got mk so yea lol

Thebest1pj

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ dammit. i dropped my bag of doritos

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is there any way to install a program across a network?

Like from one computer to another.
You could use a software deployment tool to do that.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
there`s like 2 mks in the state... i don't get it lmao, also solo ics are booty but i aint going lie... it`s the best pocket character in existence,mix them ics with another char and u got a pretty strong lineup! don't worry about some annoying mus fd all day ^^ then i got rc and brinstar for papa mk, my ics are comming along pretty well, they should be trney rdy soon. peach sucks, tho tl is not that bad, i can c tl shinnin with the moon at it`s side.

:phone:

z00ted

yeah, that **** was super hype flip - some of the best matches of my entire life.

i wish they were recorded

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Just woke up from my nap that gives me the skills to win at brawl.

Illgayhughes the 4th and PGay, shut up about people camping you this weekend and complaining about it. You even claim you were winning/won and they still camped to time you out. If that was really the case then you should of been smiling for a free win while you waited for them to time themselves out. Learn this game already. Y'all have been playing for more than a year or 2 already. You should know this song and dance by now. Dumb rats. "WAH! WAH! WAH! I got no sleep! WAH! People camped me! WAH! I knew I was going to a brawl tourney! I'm gay!" DEAL WITH IT!

Also, there are no good ICs except for 9B. That man has like a 98% consistency grab rate. Learn to play like him and then you'll be on a new level.

Thebest1pj

Illgayhughes the 4th and PGay, shut up about people camping you this weekend and complaining about it. You even claim you were winning/won and they still camped to time you out. If that was really the case then you should of been smiling for a free win while you waited for them to time themselves out. Learn this game already. Y'all have been playing for more than a year or 2 already. You should know this song and dance by now. Dumb rats. "WAH! WAH! WAH! I got no sleep! WAH! People camped me! WAH! I knew I was going to a brawl tourney! I'm gay!" DEAL WITH IT!

Also, there are no good ICs except for 9B. That man has like a 98% consistency grab rate. Learn to play like him and then you'll be on a new level.
I didn't realize talking about a tournament weekend= complaining.

O and u wud b mad 2 if u wur hungy as poo and u had 2 wait 2 eat cuz ppl who r loosin cun tin u to camp u

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
9B doesn't play ICs anymore.
Doesn't matter at all. Watch his videos. He still rarely messed up.
I didn't realize talking about a tournament weekend= complaining.

O and u wud b mad 2 if u wur hungy as poo and u had 2 wait 2 eat cuz ppl who r loosin cun tin u to camp u
No. Anyone will say you were in the realm of complaining. Your second sentence says it.

And once again, YOUR FAULT. YOU could of eaten any time before that, bought a snack before, ETC. OH IM SORRY YOU HAD WAIT A COUPLE OF BRAWL SETS AT A 15 MAN TOURNAMENT. The attendance shows you could of gotten something to eat.

z00ted

shutup fgt you main snake

i cp'd an olimar to RC (a stage he usually does bad on) and all he does is run

also, im picking up a new character and we're not even johning so yeah ngr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom