• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
Speaking of the next sex saloon...

First, thanks to anyone/everyone that brings us food/drinks every now and then(Bio/Tesh/RT/Trela/others). You have no idea how much we appreciate since we're all pretty poor. With that said...

Our roomate Mr. Micah discovered a little while back that after a smashfest/tourney some of his food from Pappados/ some other seafood place had been eaten out of the refrigerator. Now considering Austin, the usual scavenger didnt eat it, and i didn't cuz Pappados is pretty ****ty, that only leaves only the general community. So please, If your wanting to eat out of the frig, please ask me/austin/micah/trela(lmao) first before devouring potentially someone else's food.

P.S.Trela gets quite pissed everytime you guys eat his ice cream/candy/etc.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I would just like to add that at WHOBO 3, someone drank the green monster energy drink that I brought specifically for myself and thats why I didn't make it out of pools.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol you have too many scavenger pros up in your Favela

Time sit back with your Spas and set up a claymore by the fridge and throw a C4 on top just incase they have marathon + lightweight

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Speaking of the next sex saloon...

First, thanks to anyone/everyone that brings us food/drinks every now and then(Bio/Tesh/RT/Trela/others). You have no idea how much we appreciate since we're all pretty poor. With that said...

Our roomate Mr. Micah discovered a little while back that after a smashfest/tourney some of his food from Pappados/ some other seafood place had been eaten out of the refrigerator. Now considering Austin, the usual scavenger didnt eat it, and i didn't cuz Pappados is pretty ****ty, that only leaves only the general community. So please, If your wanting to eat out of the frig, please ask me/austin/micah/trela(lmao) first before devouring potentially someone else's food.

P.S.Trela gets quite pissed everytime you guys eat his ice cream/candy/etc.
Speaking of this. Clean up after yourselves! I cleaned up while austin(sync) was asleep by myself and there were soda cans and water bottles everywhere like fa real guys? They don't have to open up their house to us but they do so the least you guys could do is clean up after your effin selves. and tesh you left that panda express in the corner of the the room( i saw you) and didn't even bring take out to the trash .-.

btw keith i owe you some gas money

Gnes

Smash Master
Honestly the cleaning up thing is good suggestion too considering the roaches have been multiplying and the only reason I can think of is that too much food is being left out. When we got back from genesis 2, the place was a mess and roaches were literally everywhere. I cleaned up for an hour after driving 3 hrs and getting home at 3am.

Trela even woke up with a roach on his leg.
I'm not saying you guys need to actively clean up the apartment. But help us out a bit. If you drink some water/soda/eat some food, throw it in the trash. If the trash is full tell us and we'll take it out. If you see a roach, kill it.

@Pj Sure, much appreciated. And i know who ate the ice cream, someone already snitched. I'll let them make it this time.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I got another monster at the venue.....but it wasn't the same.
:sonic:
Yo pj y u snitch on me and panda express but not ice cream!?
:metaknight:

Also my bad about the panda express, I didn't throw it away immediately after bringing it inside because I didn't know if all of it was trash (though i guess it should have been obvious since everyone left their plates outside on the grass). Then I totally forgot about it when we left, as I usually do when I leave things at Sync's.

:pit: :sonic: :squirtle: :falcon: :ganondorf:

I'm going to leave now since this appears to be a serious topic.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Trela even woke up with a roach on his leg.
You know, every time Trela mentions roaches, there's always a roach that stares at him.

Wakes up from a nap with a roach on his leg, it's looking at him.

Goes to the bathroom, there's one looking at him.

Gets a cup from the cupboard, there's a roach inside looking at him.

I'm starting to think either Trela is crazy (most likely) or there's an individual family of roaches that really likes Trela.

You guys need to take down that mirror and see....what lies beneath...

Gnes

Smash Master
Of course Suspect, its story is REALLY good. I havent beat it yet though cuz my 360 started trippin at one point and I just slowly stopped playing it. I'll probably beat it before summer ends.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The Ally part was the best.

Sync, make sure Trela and Micaiah are there this weekend...we're continuing Amnesia. No cockroaches invited plz.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
If you guys weren't so busy stealing ice cream, candy and seafood, maybe you would be placing top 3 in tournament. While you're eating Trela's ice cream, he's training hard for his revenge on you.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
My Genesis video is up. Best part is at about 9 minutes in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84oJ178DYSU
Lol this video was funny, Good stuff XD

yea but video games > all other forms of entertainment.

and this

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307450
Oh he makes those thread-blogs every time he looses to anyone´s metaknight and gets salty, even tho I gotta admit he got gayed in some games that he clearly was about to win lol but he let it happen so it's his fault.

Also about sync's sex salon, cant wait for the sex. :awesome:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Xyro please contact me it is about apex. the WC apex qualifier is going to be Sept 24 so please move it to another date.

I have tried PM / IM / Text / VM and everything else if anyone can tell me the easiest way to reach him. I even emailed him.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He's...kind of busy with his daughter being born and all that jazz, be patient.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oh ****. I didnt know she was giving birth. I havae no problem waiting. Just that he has always been hard to reach. I knew about his wife being with child but not that she was giving birth.

CY

Smash Ace
fuuuuuuuuuu I wish we had In N Out here, those fries look so ****ing good tallman.

apparently there are two of them in TX but it's Frisco and Allen. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom