• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Asura's Wrath does not look like anything special to me at the moment. Right now all we can tell is that it's a run-of-the-mill action game with really cool production values.

Agreed. Tomb Raider looks promising. The context-based commands were expected, but they seem to work great with those little cinematic set-pieces. Now I'm interested in seeing the core gameplay after she starts getting her standard weapons and using her standard abilities. I loved the old TR games.

Ugh, I just want to see Smash4 already.

Honestly I haven't seen any gameplay of it yet, just that video alone makes me wanna try it

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Dude, why would you hit me in the first place? You have seen me in real life...im a wimp. I BARELY am able to lift a soccer ball so there is no way i could handle your HULK like punch.
How can you call everyone else a wimp when you yourself are a wimp?

:phone:

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
^^^^
thats a good thing yo :awesome:

also 40 more pages till 5000 o.o wut should we do about that???

Tesh

Smash Hero
how many people is sync housing for hobo? I wanna go over and play on friday (and live there)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i'm pretty sure both of you guys could come over tomorrow.

z00ted

i need to confirm with my parents tonight/tomorrow

around noon or 1.

3619 Havenmoor Place Katy Texas, 77449

I'll let everyone know by tomorrow. It shouldn't be a problem.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Wow, I just started watching Dexter. Its good, kinda like Death Note in many ways.

heytallman

CTALL
Wow, I just started watching Dexter. Its good, kinda like Death Note in many ways.
Seasons 1 and 4 are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! It's all good, but I didn't really care for season 5 that much. A lot of dumb stuff. 1 and 4 are some of the best television ever though. 4 is the best.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
There's a wolf main with the tag Sync

Edit: I had a dream that me and tesh had some tourny set, and it was pretty much the longest and dumbest tourny set ever. It was on his wii and he hacked some stages off of his wii (like battlefield), and he was doing things like counterpicking Link and Pit against my ICs on sky world and using them at the same time somehow. Then we switched over to Xyro's wii (which was on some official widescreen nintendo TV and the GC Controller ports were on the TV itself) and RT kept having to fix stuff on it and bio was watching and giving us advice, but we never ended up getting to play the last 6th match of our set.

:059:

z00ted

yeah, im about to ask

max of like 4 people though, don't think my mommy wants more than that

z00ted

You guys can come over but would have to leave at ****ing 4 cause I have a lame *** dentist appointment that my mom just told me about. ****ing white people...

Unless you guys left at 4, went to go get something to eat, and then came back at like 5 or something - I wouldn't suggest coming over.

It's totally up to you, or we can just do something Wednesday.

Text Me If You're Coming Over - 832-310-9872

3619 Havenmoor Place
Katy, Texas

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
tell lady gaga she can quit her job at the post office but shes still a mail lady, wouldnt **** her with her own ****, you heard it, the verdicts in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom