• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Dude, why would you hit me in the first place? You have seen me in real life...im a wimp. I BARELY am able to lift a soccer ball so there is no way i could handle your HULK like punch.
Xyro confessing his wimpiness.....truly is the end of the world

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro confessing his wimpiness.....truly is the end of the world
ROFLMAO! When have i EVER come off as a tough guy who can beat up ANYBODY? Ive never really believed in fist fights. If i want to fight someone ill just grab my gun(water/nerf) and take care of business.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

AND THIS... IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_CcJ-uBWI

very cool site with gifs that explain things u cant explain correctly with words.
http://hiox.org/30629-simple-animation.php

ozz might like this

awwwwww she loves me!!!!!

how to make a crossbow at work

smoom loves rabbits

WHY DO I LAUGH SO HARD AT THIS

bad word below(smoom dont look)

ive been seeing this gif all over the net. is it real?

very very cool imo

My daughter was born today........

how does this work?

ok im getting tired. ill post a few more and im done. i see you guys watchin this thread

ok guys, the gif master is done for the night. i think i did 2-3 pages of gifs. have a good night.

wait

i got one more

please hold

ok goodnight

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
me on the other hand..... well, im always down for a good spar now and then. kinda miss it since i moved here and quit karate.

also, i've gotta go read the post that started this and laugh. brb

edit:

.....lolololol at dreams of killing xyro. triple that at rainbows and butterflies=xyro.

don't worry xyro, we live close by each other. call me over if you need someone to do that fist fighting for ya or any other hard physical labor stuff (heavy stuff that would rip off those cotton arms of yours and such) :)

Player-4

See you in 25 years
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Kinda of a late notice but there is a brawl tournament today. Got an invite to it on facebook and thought i would pass this on. Could recruit more players and introduce them to smashboards to grow you alls community with new faces. Heres the link--> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152036761532313 and for whoever goes, let me know how the turnout was and the results d=0]

Edit: They have free pizza for everyone that attends and it stars at 7:30pm. Free to watch and 5$ entry to play in the tournament. If you dont have facebook and need more info go to http://www.insomniavgc.com/events.html
Free

I laughed pretty hard

awwwwww she loves me!!!!!

She's supa cute

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Fake. Look at the bat right as he hits the ball. You can see the real ball go flying forward.

Well, even i the rest of the series is not like this one, I give props to the creators thus far. The demo was pretty spectacular. I mean, it does get rather boring to always see the protagonist win all the time. The vulnerability in the demo made it seem more realistic even if you just ignore the graphics part.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Asura's Wrath does not look like anything special to me at the moment. Right now all we can tell is that it's a run-of-the-mill action game with really cool production values.

Agreed. Tomb Raider looks promising. The context-based commands were expected, but they seem to work great with those little cinematic set-pieces. Now I'm interested in seeing the core gameplay after she starts getting her standard weapons and using her standard abilities. I loved the old TR games.

Ugh, I just want to see Smash4 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom