• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
lol pj, its RT. He just joins the "lets bash allan for his opinions" wagon
Uh, I wasn't going to say anything until you called me a ******. YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF.

Herp derp.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
See, now you're just twisting my words. I didn't say uneducated, I said uninformed. The two are not equal. And you can stop with the name calling.

And yes, I do read your posts....but I get the feeling you only skim others if they don't agree with you. <_<

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
See, now you're just twisting my words. I didn't say uneducated, I said uninformed.

And yes, I do read your posts....but I get the feeling you only skim only others if they don't agree with you. <_<
uninformed is uneducated. Its just a different word. And unlike you i dont skim posts. i read them.

Xyro77

Lmao I was obviously trolling when I said movies were better than books

Good day sirs
see jerm? he went from a hard core "BOOKS>>>MOVIES" to a troll. At the end of the day, trolling is what my main goal is. SO...... MISSION COMPLETE

TheJerm

Smash Champion
see jerm? he went from a hard core "BOOKS>>>MOVIES" to a troll. At the end of the day, trolling is what my main goal is. SO...... MISSION COMPLETE
So are you trolling or curing *******? well, your not curing them.. thats forsure already. So your trolling them. What a great person you are.

Xyro77

p4s was sarcastic though

<_<;
Sarcasm IS a form of trolling. The moment you(person A) get people(person B) to think that person A really believes in what he/she says he believes yet all the while person A is at home laughing his/her *** off because an argument has lasted multiple pages for multiple days.....you trolled them.

P4 JUST did that. so in a way hes cured. hes a new man that has OBSCENE trolling abilities (because i feel for it).....LMAO

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
A person can be educated but still uninformed, i.e. a child in high schools is educated but makes assumptions about a subject based on little or no knowledge on that subject.

A person can also be informed but also uneducated, i.e. a person who is informed about the current events in the world but dropped out of high school.

They are not the same.

Everyone in the world is uninformed about something, big or small...this does not make us all uneducated. <_<

Xyro77

A person can be educated but still uninformed, i.e. a child in high schools is educated, but makes assumptions based on a particular subject based nothing.

A person can also be informed but also uneducated, i.e. a person who is informed about the current events in the world, but is dumb as a door nail when it comes to basic math.

They are not the same.
you are comparing apples to oranages. no one is calling out people on the educational status(school/world events...ect). thats just ********

If you are Uninformed on the SUBJECT AT HAND it means you MAY make uninformed opinions.
If you are Uneducated on the SUBJECT AT HAND it means you MAY make uneducated opinions.

This is common sense stuff here.

Xyro77

So then if you're trolling... You're not really the genius and we're not really the *******.

Got it.
LOL and see how jerm kept going on about ******* and geniuses and cures? ROFL it worked. I AM A TROLLING GODESS!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
you are comparing apples to oranages. no one is calling out people on the educational status(school/world events...ect). thats just ********

If you are Uninformed on the SUBJECT AT HAND it means you MAY make uninformed opinions.
If you are Uneducated on the SUBJECT AT HAND it means you MAY make uneducated opinions.

This is common sense stuff here.
Okay, now I'm confused. You were arguing being uneducated and being uninformed are the same. I'm saying it's not...and now you're agreeing with me, so...?

You've lost me.

Xyro77

Okay, now I'm confused. You were arguing being uneducated and being uninformed are the same. I'm saying it's not...and now you're agreeing with me, so...?

You've lost me.
I didnt agree with you. I clarified certain things you had wrong. Yes you are lost.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I didnt agree with you. I clarified certain things you had wrong. Yes you are lost.

uninformed is uneducated. Its just a different word.
Okay, unless there is some secret meaning here...yeah.

Nike, don't take things too seriously here. I'm just arguing because school is boring.

I am the green lesbian aint i?
WHY IS YOUR AVATAR NOT GREEN? I THINK YOU'VE LYING TO US THE WHOLE TIME.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So I guess in summary...

-You're a ****** if you don't agree with Allan.

-98% of the population are ******* because of this.

-school is boring

I'm glad we had this healthy argument.

Xyro77

Did you cure pee4 again? What about the other patients??
ive "cured" illmatic. Follow where he posts and see how trollish it is.

Ive "cured" trela but he isnt fully cured yet. His inner troll is peaking out at times.

there are plenty more but im super hungry so i gotta get some yummies

Xyro77

So I guess in summary...

-You're a ****** if you don't agree with Allan.

-98% of the population are ******* because of this.

-school is boring

I'm glad we had this healthy argument.

dude, way off.

WHY IS YOUR AVATAR NOT GREEN? I THINK YOU'VE LYING TO US THE WHOLE TIME.
OMG i never saw u edit this till now.

I honestly dont know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom