• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
some of those textures were amazing

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Uh i dont think their are sides anymore, considering it'll never happen loool
Yes there are greatness_007 and there always will be. Your puny little mind cannot comprehend what I know from my many days of playing this game back when it was FAIR and JUST in the Melee days. You do not understand and never will. Case closed.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yes there are greatness_007 and there always will be. Your puny little mind cannot comprehend what I know from my many days of playing this game back when it was FAIR and JUST in the Melee days. You do not understand and never will. Case closed.
you are SO close.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He even included the underscore...well done.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
He also would not have got where he got without falco....point? Falco scores him more wins than his MK does. Cold facts.

Fail logic as usual Allan77
since falco is his main so he can only go as far as XYZ. he needed to supplement with MK to go the extra distance thus my point is proven. had he mained MK and added falco, then yea u would be right.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You do realize it's not my melody you're insulting right? :p

:059:
6/10 is actually really good from me, considering I would rater anything on the radio no higher than a 3.

consider it a 3/5, I actually liked it xD

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Illmatic and RoyR's birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom