• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Illmatic, are you having a fest tomorrow?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
FRAK YES! GO HOUSTON TX!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/17/houston-store-owner-kills-robbers/?test=latestnews

HOUSTON -- Police say a Houston jewelry store owner has shot and killed three men who tried to rob his business.

Houston police spokesman Kese Smith says two men were in the store Thursday afternoon pretending to be customers when a third man burst into the store and stated, "This is a robbery."

All three men then pulled out pistols, tied up the store owner's wife and took her to a back room.

They were trying to tie up the owner, when he took a handgun from his waistband and fatally shot one of the suspects. Smith said he then grabbed a shotgun and shot and killed the other two suspects.

The store owner was shot in the stomach and taken to a Houston hospital. Smith says his wife was not hurt.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
FRAK YES! GO HOUSTON TX!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/17/houston-store-owner-kills-robbers/?test=latestnews

HOUSTON -- Police say a Houston jewelry store owner has shot and killed three men who tried to rob his business.

Houston police spokesman Kese Smith says two men were in the store Thursday afternoon pretending to be customers when a third man burst into the store and stated, "This is a robbery."

All three men then pulled out pistols, tied up the store owner's wife and took her to a back room.

They were trying to tie up the owner, when he took a handgun from his waistband and fatally shot one of the suspects. Smith said he then grabbed a shotgun and shot and killed the other two suspects.

The store owner was shot in the stomach and taken to a Houston hospital. Smith says his wife was not hurt.

3 people are dead, why are you cheering?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
3 people are dead, why are you cheering?
They tried to steal(at gunpoint i might add) what was not theirs. Them dying is the ONLY way to ensure that they do not do it again(which saves other stores/people....ect). It also serves as great reminder to not steal or at least not steal from that shop again.

Not to mention, the store owner didnt bother fist fighting or knife fighting the foe. He busted out a pistol then a SHOTGUN! Fraking overkill.....i LOVE IT.

heytallman

CTALL
I agree with Allan. And I hate to say it, and to degrade life like this, but the world is probably a slightly better place without them.

I'm not saying some people deserve to die (well actually, some do, I love the death penalty), but I'm saying that some people are pieces of ****.

They should bring back older forms of execution like hanging, the firing squad, and the electric chair. They should make the condemned spin a wheel to see how he dies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm going to have to agree. I mean, if you want to rob someone, you're putting self more at risk than you think. The old lady might be harmless...or she might be packing a glock. It's your choice.

Also, major props to Razer. You did well in Monopoly for your first time...sadly, you did not fall for the setup P4 and I have...you're officially smarter than tallman. It was also literally the exact same scenario. Well played.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
THE NAME IS BOND

GRANNY BOND

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
no fest today d00ds if anyone was wondering

maybe sometime next week