• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
story from riot

get back up on that master sword
dude i had a dream about RT the other day
i was in an asian village
and i had this spinning top
and i saw RT come out of an asian hut and i was like HEY LOOK AT THIS
i waws trying to show him my cool top
but he just went back inside
so i was like get out here you ****** and watch my top spin you baby *****

Zori

Smash Champion
if you wanna get with me there's some things you gotta know. i like my beats fast and my bass down low. bass bass bass down low. bass bass bass down low. i like my beats fast and my bass down low. bass bass bass down low. bass bass bass down low. i like my beats fast and my bass down low.
it was a late night (late night) getting ripped. saw this chick looking kinda thick. red bone yellow bone how can i get you up in my home? turn off your phone take off your clothes. no drink just smoke. don't f**k with me. get down. and roll it up with me. 'caus i got a sound system and i like it really loud. and I'm only gunna slap it if we make each other shout.

if you wanna get with me there's some things you gotta know. i like my beats fast and my bass down low. bass bass bass down low. bass bass bass down low. i like my beats fast and my bass down low. bass bass bass down low. bass bass bass down low. i like my beats fast and my bass down low.

drop it to the floor x4(during the last parts of chorus)
bass x11

look hold up got me on you like a magnet. what you talkin' bout i don't give it up that quick. (huh) like we heard that s**t. she freak under the cover like a mattress. what a coincidence that is I'm trying to get you in after this. back to my house. like the black eye pees give her boom boom pow. she love to get loud. but i just cant turn her down. (don't know this line). like MJ's perm i just burned her (OW!).

if you wanna get with me there's some things you gotta know. i like my beats fast and my bass down low.
bass bass bass down low.
bass bass bass down low.
i like my beats fast and my bass down low.
bass bass bass down low.
bass bass bass down low.

drop it to the floor x4(during the last parts of chorus)
bass x11

i got a question for you.
do you like it when i flow?
i got a question for you.
do you like it when i flow? (with my bass down low)
la x22

if you wanna get with me there's some things you gotta know. bass bass bass down low.
bass bass bass down low.
bass bass bass down low.
bass bass bass down low.

drop it to the floor x4

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Erryone needs to get their ish from my house

Trela - Your entire closet from Dallas
Sync - Your jacket
Esca - All your clothes you left
Razer - Your broke *** laptop
Gnes - Your Wii and other things (I already removed Diddy from the character select screen so GL)

BioDG

Smash Ace
Its me smoom boom. im on kalos account cause i had to post some hobo stuff. dont worry, in like 3 days ill have my old account back and ill spam with a vengence.

HOBO 30 is jan 8th btw, request off.

Its hard to believe there have been 30 hobos. i can remember the very first one like it happened yesterday. so many things have happened since then. So many people have come and gone.

Question to all: what was the first hobo you ever went to?
Jan 8th...that's a friday, right? Before I request off, I just wanna make sure this is the real deal since hobos are usually on saturdays from what I remember.

Anyway, my first hobo was Hobo 21. I didn't even enter anything since I knew I was too unskilled to compete and just wanted to do friendlies lol (nobody around my area plays smash). The friendlies were pretty bad, though. Rockettrainer 3-stocked me, I believe. Shlike probably did, too.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
P4's house is a Public Storage.

A friday, eh? Before I request off, I just wanna make sure this is the case since hobos are usually on saturdays from what I remember.
Jan 8 is a Saturday...

Gnes

Smash Master
Erryone needs to get their ish from my house

Trela - Your entire closet from Dallas
Sync - Your jacket
Esca - All your clothes you left
Razer - Your broke *** laptop
Gnes - Your Wii and other things (I already removed Diddy from the character select screen so GL)
ya know i have a phone >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom