• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i'll find out by tomorrow..

anyone else wanna come? p4 is coming.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Woe be on the people(illmatic/leaf) that dare stand up against the greatest of lesbians. Remember this day....for it will be your last.

z00ted

Good Morning,
I am writing with concern for Christian’s behavior in my class. He is often loud and off task. His nearly constant talking is a distraction to others and causes him to not always complete his work on time.
I spoke with him again yesterday about not being so loud. He said, “OK, I’ll shut up, but I don’t see what I am doing wrong.” I did not use the term “shut up.” I only asked him to quiet down and then finally to stop talking.
Today he was once again talking nonstop. I allowed him to reprint his hall pass, which he had lost. I even allowed him to turn in a late assignment without penalty. When I questioned one of his entries, he began telling the other students how I was being very rude to him lately. I told him we could address his concerns after class, but this was not the correct time.
He then told the students around him once again how rude I was to him and said he was getting out of the class.
I told him that was his choice. I have no control or say in who takes the class or who drops. He spent the rest of the class sitting and talking to his friends.
We have a major project due on Tuesday (calendar) that he has not completed. He has not even taken the pictures, though he has that opportunity every day in class.
While he is verbalizing his displeasure with me, I must let you know of his unacceptable behavior in class.
Please hear his side of it and let me know if we need to get together to discuss it further.
My objective is success for my students, his and all the others.
Thank you,
Ron Harbick
281 232342347 785912312123123

Reply Forward

Your message has been sent.
Reply |Alicia McAdoo to Ronald,
show details 3:37 PM (0 minutes ago)

Hello this is Christian McAdoo. I am consulting the counselors about this confrontation and I would greatly appreciate it if you would discontinue spreading rumors and lies towards my family because I have already spoken to them about the matter. I would be more than happy to have a meeting with any principle or assistant principle of the facility, and if you have a problem with my behavior please write me up as well as the rest of the class because they are acting in the same manner as myself. As far as the accusation towards my work, I am caught up with everything even considering the amounts of absences I have aquired due to a health related disease, and once again more than half of the class is not even close to the point I am at. Also, please stay out of my personal business. I find bringing up the calendar picure incident as an insult of my intelligence, I am fully capable and have shown in previous worksheets that I can handle my own time. If you are giving out a time-span for a certain assignement I will have it done by that due date, simple as that. I didn't take pictures up to this point because I was finishing other assignements you have issued. It is only natural to feel singled out in the situation. Up to this point I have shown you the upmost respect although I have not agreed with the way you treat a majority of the children in the classroom. I have always responded to you with "yes sir" or "no sir" and "please" or "thank you's". I have adhered to your instructions in multiple assignments and have always tried to keep a positive and formal relationship. Now that you have stopped showing me respect, it's hard for me to continue respecting you, but because of my morals and our situation in a area where you are our leader and attempt to teach us various subjects I will continue to do so. If you have anything to say to this message please take it up with my father at (281) 6121293 891238912893 and I request that you read him the letter you have sent to my household as well as my response to it, I would also like to talk to a head administrator about this situation with you in the room so we can work this out.

You dun goofed with the wrong guy.
Peace!

P.S Stop flirting with Brittney, it's sorta sick.

illmatic let me know what time me and smoom can be over at your house tomorrow
K, I'll ask her soon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ask the teacher for a MM.

z00ted

Already did $10, and everyone can come over at 11 tomorrow, be expected to leave around 6:30 or 7:00 so we can go eat or something, I'm not sure if everyone will be able to come back.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I didn't ask you to bankrupt the teacher, geez...

Xyro77

Smoom, i thought your dad was gonna give you a ride. if he wont i will. yall live close to each other so its no big deal for me to pick you up. Ok?

Xyro77

sure we can play a bit. i have not played u in forever. who do u use nowdays?

illmatic, if enough people show, wanna do a tourney?

z00ted

yes.. but I don't think alot of people are going to come ...

$5? tournament?

Also.. everyone bring setups if you can! TV and Wii

z00ted

$5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or we will talk about it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom