• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
wtf like void? what are you talking about..... man its whatever, I don't care.....lol

also I dropped ryu and picked up ibuki, she's to good...... it's like loooooocooooooo:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
lol why you still talking like void? :laugh: and ibuke really is crazy if you know how to use her, crazy mix ups, long *** combos, a lot of hitstunt with her combos, can really pull a lot of mindgames with her, she is fast and so on. well come to my house and play some melee/brawl I been working on some stuff with ROB that I need to try with someone

CY

Smash Ace
also just got back from dark knight. aside from me being tired, a nagging girl next to me, and a very long movie, i liked it.

best part was when the joker dresses up as the nurse, and then blows up the hospital while skipping out of it. was funny but badass at the same time.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think the pen scene was the best part. Only the Joker...

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
yo kailo i recently found my pokemon game for the ds that i thought I lost, and wanted to know if you were down for some matches......... ive never played online before ive just train my pokemon.... but i dont know how any of this works.... i dont know the rules or anything ( that is if there is rules)..... anyways just hit me up and we'll talk from there.......
alright well..

yeah..awesome

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Plz do not spoil ANYTHING about the batman movie. Some people cant handle it. I have long held the spider-man series as my fav movies of all time......This Batman movie has totally put them to shame. This movie is by far the best movie i have ever seen.

The "PEN scene" is the perfect example of what the Joker is about.

Plz go see this movie ASAP. I went to AMC 30 to see Batman and it had 19 screens for it.....only 4 were not sold out.

Heres the creepy part.......... After watching the movie.....think about how smart Joker was.

kown

Smash Lord
I think the pen scene was the best part. Only the Joker...
i agree

Plz do not spoil ANYTHING about the batman movie. Some people cant handle it. I have long held the spider-man series as my fav movies of all time......This Batman movie has totally put them to shame. This movie is by far the best movie i have ever seen.

The "PEN scene" is the perfect example of what the Joker is about.

Plz go see this movie ASAP. I went to AMC 30 to see Batman and it had 19 screens for it.....only 4 were not sold out.

Heres the creepy part.......... After watching the movie.....think about how smart Joker was.
yea i think i know how smart the joker was but maybe theres something i didnt catch. Like
didnt the movie directly say everything that happened?

Xyro77

i agree

yea i think i know how smart the joker was but maybe theres something i didnt catch. Like
didnt the movie directly say everything that happened?

Theres alot of things that he said that came true at the end.

G@BE

Smash Lord
lol... cesar you should come down and play melee.. Bring some other people who might still be interested in it. Saturday im good to play on Sunday i have a seminar though.

let me know

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Its not me... Drew would have gotten me. He watches me. I am interested into who it is... my guess: Ronnie, Mouf, or LabRat
hm...you right about that...i think...yeah it might be someone who isn't on alot or something...eh...i guess i just ignore it until someone confesses...

also allan have you found a 2ndary yet...or will you unveil at PZ?

batman>superman,flash,goku,pikachu,ganon...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I just found out that most people consider sheik bottom tier D: Oh well, I still kill with her F air as if it were melee xD, I love that move so much in brawl.

I plan on getting far in this tournament :D I'm no longer worried about if I have to fight xyro because now I can actually use my main correctly :p

I still need a Meta Knight counter, diddy can only do so much against them :/

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I just found out that most people consider sheik bottom tier D: Oh well, I still kill with her F air as if it were melee xD, I love that move so much in brawl.

I plan on getting far in this tournament :D I'm no longer worried about if I have to fight xyro because now I can actually use my main correctly :p

i enjoy reading your posts lol, its as if this thread is your diary :p.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
If anyone wants to come over my house and chill and play some good wholesome Melee, Brawl MGS4, or CoD4 hit meh up...

Also if anyone plays PS3 online hit meh up...

kown

Smash Lord

I find pit does well agianst MK.

Jeremy: Are you good at CoD4? heh i usually only play S&d but i can play everything else.

my tag is iKown

onii-chan

Smash Ace

a good counter for MK would be c.olimar, and a better MK

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I guess I'll use pit for those matches, since I somehow got better with him when I took a break from using him.

@oni: MK dittos sound boring o.o Also, I've been told by Olimar users that MK is one of his biggest counters (not sure if it's true), so using olimar against him wouldn't good.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Don't really post here anymore, but happened to be bored and was checking by. Allan's comments are true, this is the best movie ever. And the best part was the nurse scene, too bad CY already ruined it for everyone pretty much.

I also had some of the funniest times with my friends at Denny's at 3 AM after the movie.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So, who's going to the MGC? I'm sure it'll be...well, there are so many words that can be used to describe it, so I'll just say "bad." I'm sure it'll be bad.

Xyro77

olimar is dead meat when playing meta.....

its sad people have to go high tier to beat me.....ROFL

Popertop

Smash Champion
Text me when you know Dox-man.

Lawl.

Hay Tallman, I've been practicing the ol' GH3, and I'm getting better.
I didn't know I could play this stuff...
But yeah. Cult, I'll FC it someday....

Guys I had the most amazing dream. I was dating Morgan Webb. Oh yeah.

But then she died somehow.... sad...

I still got to see her naked tho.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i wanna get in on this brawl action, but my wii broke so it's pretty hard

:(

*doesn't know what to do*

and i don't understand this game at all

in the meantime i'm still pretty good at melee

Popertop

Smash Champion
Mouf, come to Planet Zero next weekend. We can explain it to you.
Also, I still love Melee, so I should get some matches in with you.

Also, Bear?
We need to team together at PZ.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Hopefully I'll be able to come to HOBO 8. Can anyone house me. I like to sleep in the nude while greased.

Also, anyone want to do doubles?

Also, MK has no counters. None at all. At best, he has even or close to even matchups, which are G&W, Marth, and Falco if you're awesome.

Any MK with decent experience against DK, Diddy, etc would destroy those chars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom