• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-OJm94pBOg

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm not going to HOBO23. Sorry.
None of the Sonics are going, so my incentive to go is shot to high hell.

Mmhmm. I'll be seeing Houston at WHOBO2 though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, Bionic, Speed, Shadofiend, X, and myself were all suppose to go.

Bionic Sonic couldn't go due to certain reasons, which influenced Speed's parents into not letting him go, which influenced Shado's parentals to not let him go, supposedly.

X says most likely he's a no-go since he has no money for a planet ticket.

I need to save money for WHOBO2, and HOBO23 was only a possibility for me so I can finally meet some other Sonic players. None are going, so any reasons I had to go don't exist anymore.

However, most of them are a-okay with WHOBO2. It was one or the other for them, really.

*GASP*

That means low tier is free game!!

Top 8 are Ikes. Calling it.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dang... so I can play the Sonics now since they're all going to WHOBO 2 :)

Too bad I'm going to be one of the worst singles players ever by that point :D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Rumor has it that Green Lesbians hate fighting speedy hedgehogs, but since there won't be any...FREE MONEY.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Give Green Lesbians a tier stone.
They evolve into Lesbots.
WRONG!

You need to give it a Metal Coat and make sure it has max happiness. Then, you need to make sure it levels up at night between 6-midnight. You must also make sure you do NOT have any Meta Knights in your party or it will not evolve.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
LOLZ nice one espy

Me + trela = ike domination
I thought you played Ness in low tiers?

WRONG!

You need to give it a Metal Coat and make sure it has max happiness. Then, you need to make sure it levels up at night between 6-midnight. You must also make sure you do NOT have any Meta Knights in your party or it will not evolve.
RT no! You ruined the joke!
<33

Trela

Smash Lord
I have no partner for Low Tier Doubles at HOBO 23.

I have no partner for BOTH Regular Doubles and Low Tier Doubles at WHOBO 2.

heytallman

CTALL
Yeah me and Gnes are teaming for low tiers for HOBO 23 (if it happens) and at WHOBO 2.

Gnes has lost his fear of Ikes, and I never minded them too too much.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Tallman. I promise you, if Sonic is allowed in any of the low tier team events after WHOBO2, me and you are like this:

You have my word.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm going to be serious here...

I don't know who uploaded that pic of me behind Razer and decided to post it (the one after I had gotten out of the shower, but forgot to grab a change of clothes) but I've received multiple PMs about how I seem like a "rapist" and labeled as a creepy smash player (guess that also has to do with how old I look).

Now usually I'm a pretty chill guy, but this whole thing has got me downright furious. I don't like it that my reputation as a smasher is getting damaged because someone thought it would be funny to post this everywhere...I'm extremely angry at the moment.

You can laugh and say "but KOS-MOS its funny! Lighten up!" and it was...until I started receiving negative and nasty comments.

Thats all I have to say...have a nice night.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry Kosmos if you are getting those kind of negative comments. I agree with you and won't bring it up again if you like.

They don't know us irl though so don't let it get TOO much to your head. I know why your mad though :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom