• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
People on the internet are ****ing stupid, Chris. I bet 2/3 of the people bothering to give you negative comments are either ugly ****s or have such low self-esteems that they have to pick on people where they can get it. There's no other reason for them to bother you.

I've only seen that picture here, though o_O

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ok I'm going to be serious here...

I don't know who uploaded that pic of me behind Razer and decided to post it (the one after I had gotten out of the shower, but forgot to grab a change of clothes) but I've received multiple PMs about how I seem like a "rapist" and labeled as a creepy smash player (guess that also has to do with how old I look).

Now usually I'm a pretty chill guy, but this whole thing has got me downright furious. I don't like it that my reputation as a smasher is getting damaged because someone thought it would be funny to post this everywhere...I'm extremely angry at the moment.

You can laugh and say "but KOS-MOS its funny! Lighten up!" and it was...until I started receiving negative and nasty comments.

Thats all I have to say...have a nice night.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
*Picture taken out of quote*

He is awesome.
Seems like you people enjoy looking at me all wet and naked. :p
Ok I'm going to be serious here...

I don't know who uploaded that pic of me behind Razer and decided to post it (the one after I had gotten out of the shower, but forgot to grab a change of clothes) but I've received multiple PMs about how I seem like a "rapist" and labeled as a creepy smash player (guess that also has to do with how old I look).

Now usually I'm a pretty chill guy, but this whole thing has got me downright furious. I don't like it that my reputation as a smasher is getting damaged because someone thought it would be funny to post this everywhere...I'm extremely angry at the moment.

You can laugh and say "but KOS-MOS its funny! Lighten up!" and it was...until I started receiving negative and nasty comments.

Thats all I have to say...have a nice night.
I posted it, but not because of you in it, because of mostly Razer being the Mexican he is. No offense. <3

I didn't think people would be PMing you, making fun of you about it, but what PX said is mostly true. Don't let it get to you.

Well, I didn't think at all when I posted that pic. I just saw it on Facebook which tagged Razer in it, and gave me a laugh. My apologies though bro, and I only posted it once, which was here. If I ever see you in person as well, I promise I'll apologise then to.

Really sorry.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Suspect, I respect your right to be a troll under normal circumstances, but god ****it this was not appropriate and you know it.

Ok I'm almost positive that whoever got this pic got it from my Facebook. I uploaded some pictures from Genesis Trip onto Facebook. Not to make people look stupid, not to make fun of my friends or the people in the pictures, not to portray the people I hand out with as ******* or creepy. I uploaded pics from that trip because I know I had a fu***** Amazing time on that trip with my Smash Buddies, and I wanted us and others to see/remember how much we all hopefully enjoyed that tournament/trip/experience.

Trust me Chris, when I say that I am REALLY sorry and disappointed that people have viewed that picture and perceived you as a person in extremely negative ways, even without meeting you in person. I had, and have no intention of trying to make my buddies appear like bad people, and I truly am sorry that people are giving you sh** over the god **** picture. I already went ahead and removed that picture from my facebook after reading your post. Like I said, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry that sh** like this happened. I hope you believe me when I say that I wouldn't purposefully try to greatly upset a good buddy like you like this.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
But me and Dphat accepted that it wasn't appropriate. That's the difference.

Also that DID NOT HAPPEN LAST WEEKEND. FORGET ABOUT IT.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Suspect, I respect your right to be a troll under normal circumstances, but god ****it this was not appropriate and you know it.

Ok I'm almost positive that whoever got this pic got it from my Facebook. I uploaded some pictures from Genesis Trip onto Facebook. Not to make people look stupid, not to make fun of my friends or the people in the pictures, not to portray the people I hand out with as ******* or creepy. I uploaded pics from that trip because I know I had a fu***** Amazing time on that trip with my Smash Buddies, and I wanted us and others to see/remember how much we all hopefully enjoyed that tournament/trip/experience.

Trust me Chris, when I say that I am REALLY sorry and disappointed that people have viewed that picture and perceived you as a person in extremely negative ways, even without meeting you in person. I had, and have no intention of trying to make my buddies appear like bad people, and I truly am sorry that people are giving you sh** over the god **** picture. I already went ahead and removed that picture from my facebook after reading your post. Like I said, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry that sh** like this happened. I hope you believe me when I say that I wouldn't purposefully try to greatly upset a good buddy like you like this.
Could I has link to Photos? :>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I remember when people complained about spawn camping in Goldeneye...good times.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, RoyR is moving to a better apartment complex on friday morning(10-11ish is when we will start). I will be there with my truck to help but it would be nice if others could help me and him move. Wether you have a truck or car or just wanna tag along to help lift stuff, we could use all the help we can get. PLEASE let ME know if you want to help so we can tag team this ***** and get it done fast.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Should have said something earlier and I would have gone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom