• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
What if a third person is helping you in teams?

Teams are just as susceptible to this as singles.
Teams shouldn't have any coaching outside of your own teammate. My point was, nothing else that would happen in singles should happen in doubles that's outside of your own teammate.

DeAngelo I want our Pokemon MM too (when HG/SS come out), along with our Brawl MM at Hobo 23 :bee:

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i don't see why coaching is that big of a deal. it happens all the time and i've never even heard of it making or breaking a match. just because you tell someone what to do doesn't mean they're going to do it perfectly, and i mean the opponent can hear the person too. in UFC fights they have the coaches shouting advice the whole time, but everybody knows it's different when you're actually competing. i'm speaking from a melee perspective though, no offense but i guess i can see where brawl would be easier to coach people in since its so much campier

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Like you said, Brawl is campier so it gives people more time to think things through and put them into motion. Coaching in Brawl and Melee are two different things.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Coaching has never been a problem. Its just a certain person looking for something to blame for his failure in smash. Thats all.

Gnes

Smash Master
Houston's carpool for phase.

We'll be leaving houston around 8:30 to 9:00am...so get to razers house around then. My car is pretty decent with gas so ill only need 10$ from yall(if alan comes, if not 10-15).

Zori razers address is 419 palmyra street Houston Tx 77022.
Tommorow will be fun. :)

The drive is basically 4 hours btw.

Zori

Smash Champion
Houston's carpool for phase.

We'll be leaving houston around 8:30 to 9:00am...so get to razers house around then. My car is pretty decent with gas so ill only need 10$ from yall(if alan comes, if not 10-15).

Zori razers address is 419 palmyra street Houston Tx 77022.
Tommorow will be fun. :)

The drive is basically 4 hours btw.

hype!!!!!!!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Example one isn't gay. It's quite amazing. Stop a broken character from being more broken... DANNNG.

Anywho... yesterday was a great night.

PS: Tallman, I know what you talking about with your example. Get FLIP'D

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Not a significant one, but tips do help. More so against Snake like saying "watch out for the c4/mine".

Just stuff like that.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I saw some gay ****, vids soon

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
*is glad did not go to Phase*

Smoom77

Smash Master
This is making me so mad. Death Note had the worst ending imaginable.

KIRA SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom