• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston ...Melee... Tournament: DSYB II (July 18th!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
haven't posted on the boards in awhile but, I like what I'm seeing.......... :) :) so what time does this smash fest end?
I have some things to do in the morning but, I should be free around 6.

just let me know. I've been inching to play this game............... GANON IS BEAST....that is all.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
TODAY IS THE DAY!

Set-ups PLEASE!

Bring your money and A-Game. Show me what ya got... lol.

I have no clue when this will be ending. Just come and have a good time. Like I said before... if enough people are willing this WILL be a tourney. Don't be scurred fellas.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Oscar as in your friend Oscar?? I haven't seen that dude in a while.

I don't require sleep to win this game. And I am interested in drinking some beer after I win the tourney. :p

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I have no clue when this will be ending. Just come and have a good time. Like I said before... if enough people are willing this WILL be a tourney. Don't be scurred fellas.
<-- Yes you do. I am funny.

Also, if anybody has questions and can't contact Ronnie, call me on my cell 832 262 8416

QraQ

Smash Ace
Ronnie you're a cocky *******.
Ima put you in a headlock when i get back.
I'll prolly be going to this.

-DeeV8

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I would like to practice...and I am back guys...thanks for everyone calling me and texting me asking where I was even though I plastered my being OOS everywhere <_< you all suck

Anyway since I will be appearing at this next tournament that obviously means I shall be winning it. I mean I saw those fights from the finals at that last tournament...pretty lame guys I am not going to lie...ok maybe a little but either way still not good enough =P

Wait that thing says July 18th...liar that isn't around the corner <_<

I am going to the HOMO 17 thing too I hope....I don't really know yet what all is going on with the rest of my summer

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I would like to practice...and I am back guys...thanks for everyone calling me and texting me asking where I was even though I plastered my being OOS everywhere <_< you all suck

Anyway since I will be appearing at this next tournament that obviously means I shall be winning it. I mean I saw those fights from the finals at that last tournament...pretty lame guys I am not going to lie...ok maybe a little but either way still not good enough =P

Wait that thing says July 18th...liar that isn't around the corner <_<

I am going to the HOMO 17 thing too I hope....I don't really know yet what all is going on with the rest of my summer
Sweet i think i might make this, im so rusty though, ug il come, its always fun =D

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Were you at the Timerbomb tournament? Because I didn't see your name on the entrant list <_<
yeah i was lolz, i kinda appear randomly. Ima come to maybe the hobo one as well but TGM i think u kinda have a bad rep with the melee peeps >=( sybawave ur game & watch crippled me for life :laugh: il get you back!!!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wait, I don't remember using G&W. Or was this in friendlies? And heck no lol My Low T's are amazing. I have a Pikachu kind of now...and a Roy ^_^

QraQ

Smash Ace
Wait, I don't remember using G&W. Or was this in friendlies? And heck no lol My Low T's are amazing. I have a Pikachu kind of now...and a Roy ^_^
Did I just hear Roy dittos?
Trying to make him one of my mains -.- .

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Hey look! It's Kayrack!

You coming back into town? And I said nothing about Roy Dittos lol though I won't mind destroying your Falco with him =P

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Yes it is lol I mean I can't play EVERYONE in the tournament lol just whoever gets in my way can lose. I mean I WILL beat him in friendlies outside of the tournament though =P

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
balladechina212, the tourney will start around 2pm.

Bluezaft, id like for you to come. I'll start getting a headcount of people actually coming and if anyone on this website is interested in coming please post here.

Also as usual if you can..... -----------TV'S/GC/SSBM------------

EDIT: Updated the first place with previous Melee tournament results.. haha..

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Well if you have been winning there then this won't be similar at all lol NJ sucks...do they even have players?

My name will be the first thing on that list for this tournament =) there is also nothing you all can do about it either

Sybawave

Smash Ace
o_O **** lol Me winning this thing won't feel right unless you go down too =/

Xzalla....is kind of close by you? I think he said he was coming (assuming Tarzan comes) but Tarzan is coming to get ***** by me also so that means he may come and if he does maybe he can swing around or something >_< I'd totally pick you up...if I didn't live 2-2.5 hours in the opposite direction >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom