• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Nike.

Smash Hero
i got 7th, i have no regrets other than losing those really close matches to pax. had i beaten him, i would of got at least 5th which was my goal.

sybawave, i'm not joking at all when i say this, you make this game less enjoyable for me with the way you act. you did well at one houston tournament, congratulations, i gave you your props and everything and i didn't john but here you are being an annoying ******* like always.

kyle, sos, everybody ooc, sorry you guys feel the need to defend yourselves from houston trolling. i had alotta fun at the tourney though and thanks again for housing us. kyle, i don't feel like i got wrecked at all honestly. i mean, darkrain ***** me and arc and sos beat me pretty bad in friendlies but other than that i held my own against everybody and i also promptly murdered (using dk) the guy that knocked you outta the tourney. if you want, we can do a mm at the next hobo

can i just play this game for fun? i love competition and i love trying to get better and stuff but seriously wtf HOUSTON is even talking **** about me, what's up with that?
I was hella mad at myself for not finishing off those chaingrabs that first match. But no johns, your DK molested me. Sorry I chickened out on the drinking but there was already too many people over and I didnt't wanna upset the familia. Thanks for coming down :D

Sybawave

Smash Ace
King Mosquito got taken out by you???

^_^ Don't give me **** again pl0x

And yeah I think we should just wait until the next HOBO.

I keep telling y'all not to have to many tournaments next to each other otherwise no one is going to want to go to them.

Bet you lose money on the PnT tournament

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
I was hella mad at myself for not finishing off those chaingrabs that first match. But no johns, your DK molested me. Sorry I chickened out on the drinking but there was already too many people over and I didnt't wanna upset the familia. Thanks for coming down :D
lol its cool dude we just had to ask cuz there was a lot of confusion about where we were gonna stay that night. and don't sweat it, i have a lot of experience in the dk/marth matchup. i'd just beaten broly with dk too and i don't even remember the last time i've lost to a marth in tournament using dk come to think of it

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
hell yeah man anytime, and your young link's not bad at all dude i've just been playin dk for years. and yeah peach friendlies for sure

i just noticed this also

average players? dawn beat you at the last tournament jackas$, and i placed higher than dawn and paul, god dude seriously what is your problem? this is exactly why people don't like houston. i don't care how good you get, i don't want you to rep houston ever. seriously man i had my doubts about you when i first played you, then i started to think you were pretty cool but now you're just pissin me off to no end. why do you talk so much **** to people from the same city? and stop ridin jake and oscar's ****
mouf is a genius. oh and it was fun housin you guys and blazin and drinkin :p

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
SYBAWAVE: You're the new Jeremy Feifer!

Jake: I may have not been considered pro, but I still whooped dat as$

I really want to go to a SA tourney, sounds like you guys had fun ; )

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Since its the new years. I thought about doing something special and different. Do you all want a party on Jan 23 of the play n trade tournament?
Meaning pizza and drinks. The first 15 people that sign up get free pizza and drinks! Need opinions asap!!

Velox

Smash Ace
If only that were your mom.

heh ARC

on a serious note though, I hear that that Kage guy is a bad ***, I'll have to watch those matches.

Velox

Smash Ace
I still play, but it is indeed rare, and I'm like a rusty gate all the time so I don't exactly seek out competition anymore (like my pivoting sucks now, probably cause I don't even have my own controller and the stuff Mouf and company coughs up is utter trash). We haven't been at the same tourney before, you must be thinking of somebody else, I remember a betty tournament I was going to go to and backed out and someone took my place, so that was probably it. I come on to smashboards when I'm bored though sometimes and troll, you know how the old inactive players go, it's sorta like that. I make token appearances.

I did go to a few SA things though in like '06-'07, but I think you were in Cali.

Top Bottom