• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Mr. F, Hannah says she might be able to give you a ride to any Smashfests (namely the one on Sunday) if you're close enough to her. I'd imagine that this is almost volunteering Gar as well seeing as he usually gives Hannah rides, but it's all up in the air. If you think that sounds fine, then tell us and we'll try to finally get you moving.

Also, baka,

baka4moé

Smash Champion
all right thanks valgar (tarzan?) and wobbles. teams are the best, glad theyll have it!

wobbles could i get some ic's practice from you before genesis? i have 0 experience other than like the half hour we played at coppell, and whenever i play fly he always just goes sheik on me...

also boo now that ur here i wont get 1st at tys. yup, i went there.

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
Mr. F, Hannah says she might be able to give you a ride to any Smashfests (namely the one on Sunday) if you're close enough to her. I'd imagine that this is almost volunteering Gar as well seeing as he usually gives Hannah rides, but it's all up in the air. If you think that sounds fine, then tell us and we'll try to finally get you moving.

Also, baka,
Gar? is that grinin?

I'd love a ride :). I'm located pretty close to Rice. I think it's within walking distance from the Med Center.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
gogogogogo

EDIT: hey syba can i join ur fb group. ill be back on saturday and would like to play melee, and i dont know where/who/when with the houston scene now..

garrR

Smash Apprentice
Gar? is that grinin?

I'd love a ride :). I'm located pretty close to Rice. I think it's within walking distance from the Med Center.
hey, i should be able to give you a ride on sunday. do you think you'll be able to meet me at rice then?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Oh goodness, playing so much Smash is like heaven for me.

3 smashfests within the span of 7 days.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I don't know what that word was supposed to be lol...

And yeah, I think me james and you are the only ones who aren't playing as much as everyone else. It makes me happy to see them all play though. Before it had to be organizing something in order for like maybe 5 people at most to play.

garrR

Smash Apprentice
Yea sure where at rice? I'm not too familiar with the campus.
there's parking lots on the west side of campus with bus stops labeled A, B, and C. you can meet me at either one of those and i can pick you up. PM me your phone #.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I had a lot of fun today, even if though I feel like I underperformed the whole afternoon. I will forever remember my set with Wobbles haha Game 3 *****es!

:phone:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i had a really really fun time, id post complete shoutouts but probably no one reads this thread anymore cause of the fb thread lol so ill post some quick ones:

tarzan: thanks for teaming i had a fun time, i feel like our synergy started to wane at the end though. still enjoyed it tho hope u did too. its funny cause i think we both were frustrated with each other at the end ;]
oscar: ggs dude im so glad i won lol, makes me feel like my work paid off. funnest set that day
jake: ggs too, lol u guys wrecked us in teams at the end
wobbles: holy crap u are amazing i was doubtful at first but u play so smart and precise kudos sir. imo better than fly, as much as it hurts to say it lol. please give me ics practice while ur here! :)

fun stuff, ill probably post more in the fb thingy cuz ppl visit that more. it was also nice meeting all of the new houston smashers! :)

EDIT: hey jake do u still have the bracket lol i was hoping for results in full. just hoping

Jake13

Smash Lord
the bracket is long gone my friend. it disappeared when everyone went to mcdonalds

i only know top five placings. 1. wobbles 2. baka 3. euphoria 4. chocolate giddyup 5. dawn 5. ?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Yeah it was. And von and lucy tied for 7th. Anything beyond that I don't know unfortunately

Shouts: had fun everyone!
Personals later

:phone:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey kailo someone recently reminded me that you challenged me to a money match a few months ago. are you still up for it? i don't really care either way, just let me know...

Top Bottom