• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys,

just a friendly reminder to please register for genesis 2 if u havent yet and plan to go. registration ends in a week!!!!

Sybawave

Smash Ace
hey guys,

just a **** reminder to go ****ing register for genesis 2 if you havent yet and are dumb enough to not plan on going. registration ends in a week mother ****ers!!!!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
where do you live? also there is a fb group now where most of the htown melee scene talks/organizes stuff, so ask von about that.

also fyi if you care theres a galveston tournament this saturday (tomorrow) and tys in sugarland next saturday. hope to see you!

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
where do you live? also there is a fb group now where most of the htown melee scene talks/organizes stuff, so ask von about that.

also fyi if you care theres a galveston tournament this saturday (tomorrow) and tys in sugarland next saturday. hope to see you!
i would gladly come to galveston tournament i live in galveston county.

i dont have a facebook sorry so it would be nice if you asked von to talk to me on pm here on on the thread thankyou.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
hi. come get me please vonlon i have mun munney. and i didnt talk to you cuz you dont go on aim and i dont have facebook and etc

you can come play today if you want mr karate.

ANYONE who wants to come can play from whenever to whenever.i live a little north of galveston

Jake13

Smash Lord
ok yo, i get off work at 1:15 today, will pick up oscar at 1:45 and be on the road by 2.

this means that me and oscar will get to the venue at 3.

plz don't start dubs or sings without us.

thank you

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i like paper brackets.

im considering grabbing like 100 nickels to pay venue fee with i hate venue fees

are you for real about the laptop thing

Petrarch

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Lurker here. I came down to Houston for an internship so I'll be here for the summer. (Used to be DFW). As the size of the thread is intimidating and I don't think I'll be able to read though it, are there any smashers close to the Johnson Space Center? I only have a bike, so my range is limited, but I live within a mile or so of JSC and have a setup.

Petrarch

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I'll look at it. I applied to the facebook group. Also, is there anyone on the list that I shouldn't contact since they are inactive/retired?

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Uhm, the only person I would say is inactive out of that list is Derek, I mean no one's seen him in a few months last I checked. Of course, that's not a complete list of Houston smashers either. Pretty much everyone just talks on the Facebook group.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
6/25 Galveston tourney results!

Singles

1: ice cream
2: professor utonium
3: DR.13
4: baka
5: TZ
5: mr.f
7: james
7: von
9: kailo
9: noc
9: tsc
9: john
13: yannis
13: glibster
13: hannah

[COLLAPSE="Bracket:"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Doubles

1: bakawave
2: tunasaladoscar
3: T3
4: hobbles
5: Johnlo
5: touch tha nasty (baby edition)
7: YCNoc

[COLLAPSE="Bracket:"]
[/COLLAPSE]

GGs everyone, had massive amounts of fun as usual, see yall Saturday!

Top Bottom