• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

MT_

Smash Ace
Von I can't believe your missing a TYS...for shame.

ANYONE want to give me a ride? PLEASE? Or else I won't be able to make it...

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Velox is a freak <_< I wouldn't trust that dude if I were you...he mains Sheik...nuff said

Where near downtown would that be lol
lol like off of Allen Parkway I forget the street it's on so I can't exactly give accurate directions. xD

dilling

Smash Apprentice
First, Sheik mains aren't all slimy (but yes, Velox is)... And second, don't listen to Von either. He's just a scrub who shine spikes nubs for no reason.

Velox

Smash Ace
I'm not slimy.
hahaha, your Sheik's slimy as hell :D Dash-attack-grab is the slimiest thing in the game (I've started using that now btw, thanks Matt :D) Also, 100 phantom hits in one sitting = slimey :D

Grinin, the more I think about it the more I'm wanting to play Friday night (I probably won't make the tournament Saturday due to EXCESSIVE school work.) I'll PM you my number, give me a call or text sometime and I'll just mapquest the address on my iphone. Also, downtown is closer to UoH anyway. If you're worried about my criminal felony record (I think it was triple homicide I don't really remember) don't worry, I only kill when provoked.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
hahaha, your Sheik's slimy as hell :D Dash-attack-grab is the slimiest thing in the game (I've started using that now btw, thanks Matt :D) Also, 100 phantom hits in one sitting = slimey :D

Grinin, the more I think about it the more I'm wanting to play Friday night (I probably won't make the tournament Saturday due to EXCESSIVE school work.) I'll PM you my number, give me a call or text sometime and I'll just mapquest the address on my iphone. Also, downtown is closer to UoH anyway. If you're worried about my criminal felony record (I think it was triple homicide I don't really remember) don't worry, I only kill when provoked.
Dude you better go, I need a team mate! :mad:

MT_

Smash Ace
So much copping out on this tournament... Guys c'mon, we're only going to get so many chances at TYS before they decided to cut Melee from it altogether. I'm freaking coming from Austin... do your school work Friday night fool.

And btw, there's no guarantee there will be teams especially if the turnout is low.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Ok, Paul's excuse sounded legit T.T Valid John...

Matt, I might be able to make it. Not entirely sure yet but I mean I might not enter. I literally have to drive around the entire town. Like, Friendswood > Funplex > Baytown...go look up a map of that mess lol

MT_

Smash Ace
WELL it's ok if everyone better than me cops out because then I can win and get money...teehee

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'm still going. I'm also (obviously) coming from Austin. I really wish people would enter this. It would suck to come all that way for a low-to-nonexistent turnout. I hope there will be enough people for teams at least, but I know that Houston never shows up to their own tourneys, so we'll see what happens.

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll definately be there, but I might not enter due to the fact that I'll just get dominated... But then again I guess that's the best way to get better. xD

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I think I'll definately be there, but I might not enter due to the fact that I'll just get dominated... But then again I guess that's the best way to get better. xD
Yeah, there is no other way to get better lol I mean you'll eventually just get better without it but that process is a long one lol

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Are their any exprerienced falcon
players in the area aside from like Darkrain who will be at it2 or tys that I can play some friendlies with and maybe give some tips/advice?

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
Are their any exprerienced falcon
players in the area aside from like Darkrain who will be at it2 or tys that I can play some friendlies with and maybe give some tips/advice?
Rayzorium. I'm not sure if he's going though. Also, RoyR will likely be there for Brawl and he was at one point our best Falcon main. Talk to him.

Oh yeah, and...pretty much every one else. We all play Falcon a bit cuz it's fun.

Top Bottom