• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I think he meant me... but I don't live in Houston. Oh wait... he never actually used a name, so I can't play that card.... Danm.

Velox

Smash Ace
**** WEMP, I'm actually really sorry we didn't get to play (I'm moving back into UoH (it's downtown) on Friday), and I'm honestly the only person in north Houston to play with :( I was part of a good crew from Magnolia once upon a time, but now everyone's gone (some are possibly dead/unconfirmed, Sethlon G@BE and SideEffect were from there). I'll have to find a time to play.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
**** WEMP, I'm actually really sorry we didn't get to play (I'm moving back into UoH (it's downtown) on Friday), and I'm honestly the only person in north Houston to play with :( I was part of a good crew from Magnolia once upon a time, but now everyone's gone (some are possibly dead/unconfirmed, Sethlon G@BE and SideEffect were from there). I'll have to find a time to play.

UoH downtown eh? Interesting.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Hmm velox I wonder if I have met you before as for most of 2008 part of 2009 until alex moved to dallas (which I moved a couple months after ) I hung out with alex/sethlon quite often, and went to tomball college with gabe/sethlon. I also hung out with (melee)Bear a few times.

We need to find a way to hang out after i get a couple pay checks I can offer gas money?

Also; Guys I am planning on going to Pound 5, is anyone out here going as if the pittsburgh guys fall through I will need to get a hotel room with someone.

Broly

Smash Lord
Hmm velox I wonder if I have met you before as for most of 2008 part of 2009 until alex moved to dallas (which I moved a couple months after ) I hung out with alex/sethlon quite often, and went to tomball college with gabe/sethlon. I also hung out with (melee)Bear a few times.

We need to find a way to hang out after i get a couple pay checks I can offer gas money?

Also; Guys I am planning on going to Pound 5, is anyone out here going as if the pittsburgh guys fall through I will need to get a hotel room with someone.
idk if you're just talking bout houston peeps, but im actually thinking of going. ill see who else from rgv wants to go.

Velox

Smash Ace
You would have been playing with them just after I left the scene for a while. I didn't play during 2008 or the first half of 2009.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Any smashfests tonight or this weekend? Text me plz. I would host one but probably nobody wants to drive up to Kingwood heh.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
yeah i'm going to college in another state. someone at my college here called cunningkitsune, name sounds familiar

Sybawave

Smash Ace
You texted me saying What's up? I don't respond to that unless you're a girl lol text me with info next time or something xD

Cunning Kitsune was good lol his combo video was sexy and I loved the music that he used or whoever made it for him used. Nothing special about him though lol just uses Fox and is good with him. wasn't technical at all though.

School is about to start back up lol and I don't travel that far to place smash anymore xD I'm actually trying to quit but the dam thing is too fun.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Back in the day CKit was considered pretty technical. Then again, that was awhile ago, plus he's Midwest... Midwest has never been known for tech skill haha. He's good though; cool guy too.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
That would be true. He was more technical than Ken's Fox at the time xD

And I decided to stress Ckit's technical prowess because...well it's Timerbomb lmao have you seen half the **** this kid can do? Lol it's insane.

Broly

Smash Lord
That would be true. He was more technical than Ken's Fox at the time xD

And I decided to stress Ckit's technical prowess because...well it's Timerbomb lmao have you seen half the **** this kid can do? Lol it's insane.
Ive never seen Ckit play, but i bet he isnt as technical as Cloud is right now

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
CK is very nice. He sent me a message saying he can lend me a controller and can help me with directions around campus, etc. I haven't actually played him yet though. I saw his combo vid and played some of the people in it, they are ranked like number 4 or so here but i don't think they're that good..

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lmfao I could never figure out how Midwest was so good when the majority of their players sucked horribly lol it's like there are people like nes n00b and Night where there is almost no reason why they should be good but yet they own regardless. Or who was that player before Brown Mario or something.

Why don't you come over here and play James and I some time.

I didn't notice what great music choice you had before. I don't think I even saw this video before lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sElATb5Itwc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDg4H8qQYk4&NR=1

But yeah Timerbomb is the most technical player out there. I literally mean what I just said too lol he can run circles around Silent Wolf.

Can't forget about this one xDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isJmKEbYmDA&feature=related

Why couldn't you teach me this crap before you left lol how many hands do you have?

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
CK is very nice. He sent me a message saying he can lend me a controller and can help me with directions around campus, etc. I haven't actually played him yet though. I saw his combo vid and played some of the people in it, they are ranked like number 4 or so here but i don't think they're that good..
Who do you think from houston will give them the most problems? Sideffect/Roy R/Jake 13/Syba?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Why am I even on that list lol everyone knows that I suck hardcore playing people who are from out of town lmao except for that Slanty eyed kid who's practically from Austin.

Oh yeah and we can't forget about that time I ***** the hell out of Darkrain...it's not as fun since he doesn't check the boards to get trolled T.T

Broly

Smash Lord
Why am I even on that list lol everyone knows that I suck hardcore playing people who are from out of town lmao except for that Slanty eyed kid who's practically from Austin.

Oh yeah and we can't forget about that time I ***** the hell out of Darkrain...it's not as fun since he doesn't check the boards to get trolled T.T
its true. he does suck.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i don't know lol, i didn't bring my gc or controller so i only play whenever they're free and i already own them but i guess whoever plays fast they don't do well with. Like how CK just runs circles around them

Top Bottom