• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
broly said you all are free

just sayin
What the hell, why you posting a brawl tourney in the melee thread, scratch that **** and put melee instead. And why are there a bunch of SF peeps on the cover, put Falcon kneeing all of them then maybe, just maybe we will go.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Man that is far...so who willing to make the drive? only if atleast 20 melee players go i will maybe just maybe think about it....

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Houston doesn't even shown up to tournaments in their own city

I'M LOOKING AT YOU RONNIE AND GABE AND ROY AND RAY

Falcon players suck

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I wish I knew how to abuse the match-up...oh wait xD I do know how lol that's how I PWND Darkrain lololol y'all remember that???

@The_Smash_Champ, I don't think you quite have the right to defend that statement yourself bro

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I wish I knew how to abuse the match-up...oh wait xD I do know how lol that's how I PWND Darkrain lololol y'all remember that???

@The_Smash_Champ, I don't think you quite have the right to defend that statement yourself bro
Dont worry soon i will... :laugh: Yeah von ur abuuuusive to falcons, gona play at UH today?

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Am I invited? I could maybe play some after I get off work around 5:30. Can never have too many falcon players, amirite?

Also, according to Xyro, TYS 12 will be on October 9th!

****, I'm goning to be at ACL that whole weekend...

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Whats good? I would like to thank the houston melee scene for your support in TYS. It has came along way. 1 year already came and gone. Would like to thank Jake 13 and Sybawave for helping me run these events. I would like to see the entire texas oct 9. 1 month is away so plenty of time to start promotion and some hype. We should make this like a regional or something. City vs City. Im down for whatever you guys would like to add to the lineup to keep things interesting. Teams/Crew battles/Money Matches/etc. The thread has been created so lets GET HYPE! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286305

Sybawave: Please add to the title TYS 12 Oct 9 and add this to your front page. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286305

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Am I invited? I could maybe play some after I get off work around 5:30. Can never have too many falcon players, amirite?

Also, according to Xyro, TYS 12 will be on October 9th!
Aw, anyways just letting everyone know that Me, Dilling, and Velox play EVERYFRIDAY anytime between 12pm and the next day. If you all are interested in coming just PM one of us and we would be glad to help you find your way to the dorms. We definitely need more people, and yes you can never have too many falcon players, falcon mains are teh s3xy :bee:.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
So are any of the Houston players planning on going to the tournament way down south? Y'all need to let me know so I can add it to the thread title and OP and maybe possibly get some more hype for it xD

Added the TYS info

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
De Angelo I just wanted to throw my thanks out there for having Melee in TYS. Good **** man.
No prob man. I try my best to keep this game alive and well...

So are any of the Houston players planning on going to the tournament way down south? Y'all need to let me know so I can add it to the thread title and OP and maybe possibly get some more hype for it xD

Added the TYS info
Thanks von. Are you bringing a setup to TYS and if enough hype gets started, we can maybe pull in different cities to come. What u think?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'll bring a setup minus the TV lol IT is coming up a few weeks after this TYS so I doubt that that many out of city players would want to make 2 trips to Houston within a month.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Tentatively, I'll be at TYS. Though if they make me pay $10 to get into a $5 tournament, I'm not going to be very happy.

Top Bottom