• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
O sheeut lol in that case I need to get ready and crap lol what time do you want to play?
I still need to do laundry, but if your schedule isn't flexible I am ready to play whenever. Would you be ok with playing some time in the afternoon? Like 2ish?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Hey Houston, ignore TGM's stupid melee side event and go to San Antonio August 1st. =)

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
((($_$) AirbrushKing Play N Trade Pre-HOBO 17 Brawl/Melee Warmup ($_$)))

When: 7/25/09

Where: Play N’ Trade 9319 Hwy 6 South Space B Houston Texas, 77083

Venue/Entry Fees: 5$/Venue/10$/Entry

Times: Brawl/Melee/Reg at1:00/Starts at 2:00 so (((BE ON TIME))) 5$ Late Fee Will be enforced!

B.Y.O.C Bring Your Own Controllers/Arcade sticks/usb cables/consoles/full setups

For more info go to--> www.AirbrushKing.net/tournaments

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
a couple of guys are trying really hard to get him to the tourny though so...i guess he'll make it

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
so does anyone want to play 2mro.............ichen to play some matches with old faces o-o
*im lookin at you syba*

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Do you want to get ***** tomorrow? I don't know what I am doing but if you get a nice group of people together sure lol I'll come **** everyone

And Pride match away lol xD

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
It wasn't embarrassing, it was ****in homosexual.

So he beats me the first match a straight up fight on stadium, so I try battlefield. First stock I kill his nana, and then he finishes me off. First thing he does when I come down is go right up to the top platform and start camping. Well, I have no aerial kill moves, and jumping up on the platform myslef is just asking for ****, but I don't have a choice. So I get ***** that stock. Respawn, drop down, and he goes right up to the top platform again. I wait a little bit to see if hes just trying to run out my invuln time, but no, he just chills up there, waiting for me to do something about it.
Alright, whatever. So I jump up there again, and get ***** again.
At this point in time I'm three stocks down, hes at ****in 168% and just popo, but I still can't do a god**** thing to him because hes still camping the top platform. After throwing a couple more useless attacks at him I just quit out.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i actually came back here to edit my post cause i heard you lost to SS but i guess i don't need to anymore, lol

was it 2-0 with SS?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Well, I have no aerial kill moves, and jumping up on the platform myslef is just asking for ****, but I don't have a choice.
Couldn't you just use neutral B? Uncharged, it still has decent knockback. If you somehow landed a counter, he would have died, right? I'm no Roy main, but I'd just like to know why that wouldn't work.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Wow...n00bs work quick these days with their little sigs and what not xD

Only n00bs have those Blurple...why do you suck so much?

...Can you make me one? xD

Why did you use the lawl Falco?

Top Bottom