• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

MT_

Smash Ace
Broly I'm not in Houston enough to be a consistent partner but we definitely gotta team for at least one tournament bro.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I don't think MT will be at that TYS, Broly lol

He'll be here for this TYS though. Except he'll have to find a ride somehow unless I can find the time to go to that mess. Right now everything is all messed up. No one is talking to me so I don't know whether or not I'lll be able to go <.<

But this sucks lol who the **** am I going to team with? T.T

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I would team with you sir vaughn if I weren't already planning to team with my twin bro. I think our team name will either be Noc Noc or Attack of the Clones.

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Michael told me he's teaming with Oscar this TYS. If it works out, they'll keep teaming, so I guess you can say that you might be Noccing on wood there, Von.

</twobirdswithonestone>

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Is Tirno even going to be here? We can wreck them up lol Puff Falco xD Double Falco xD Fox Falco lol Sheik Falco lol omgg so many choices now. Marth FALCO!!!! I'd probably end up gimping you.

lmfao at Diglobs sig

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
yea, maybe sybawave wouldn't have to rely on gimps so much if he actually developed some sort of aerial or ground game instead of standing on either side of the stage the entire match, waiting for you to miss an l-cancel so he can downthrow with marth... oh wait, that takes skill. i mean it's one thing when you're someone good like m2k and actually bait and set up a gimp out of nowhere, but seriously... sybawave?!?!?!? LMFAO

MT_

Smash Ace
Not just with Marth... waits for the missed L-cancel with Fox against other spacies and u-throw doubleshine all day.

This strategy has not changed since the first time I met Von.

Jake13

Smash Lord
or the fact that he's aZn.

tirno you coming to this? uh oh son i hope you've worked on your jiggz game!

oscar+mike for secondent

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Oh wow y'all are just on a hate Syba streak now aren't y'all xD

And if my strategy hasn't changed since you first met me, then why the **** aren't you beating me yet scrubbbbbbbbbb lololololol

Diglob

Smash Cadet
LMAO, you two are too much. N-airy a soul on this board could handle you guys.

Tarzan, if you enjoy losing, you could team with me!!! Actually, I'm not too confident in my doubles abilities yet, so I'm probably not entering doubles. We'll see. >_>;

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey guys

this is pretty random, but does gea still play melee? jus wonderin since he was like one of the first ppl i played with, lol.

have fun this saturday everyone. i know i will :awesome:

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lol so you finally got that TV? How about that $20 money match? I could pick you up for this weekend and we could MM there.

Also, I think I'm going to this. I can take you if you make it to my house. Or around my area ish.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Lol so you finally got that TV? How about that $20 money match? I could pick you up for this weekend and we could MM there.

Also, I think I'm going to this. I can take you if you make it to my house. Or around my area ish.
I semi understood what this said... did you just type the same thing twice?, retype it please.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Did you finally get a TV to play with at your house?

Did you still want to do that $20 MM? If so, I'll pick you up and take you to the tournament and embarr..I mean take your mo...I mean play you there for it.

If you don't want to, then the chances of me going to this TYS are like 0 xD I just want money.

And if anyone needs a ride to TYS if I do decide to go, if you make it to my house then I can take you to the tournament.

There we goo clearer xD

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Did you finally get a TV to play with at your house?

Did you still want to do that $20 MM? If so, I'll pick you up and take you to the tournament and embarr..I mean take your mo...I mean play you there for it.

If you don't want to, then the chances of me going to this TYS are like 0 xD I just want money.

And if anyone needs a ride to TYS if I do decide to go, if you make it to my house then I can take you to the tournament.

There we goo clearer xD
wtf is tys? and dont you live in like santa fe?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Where I live is in the Opening Post and in the top right portion of my Username lol...

Santa Fe is around where Kalo lives I think.

TYS is the name of the tournament this weekend..

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Where I live is in the Opening Post and in the top right portion of my Username lol...

Santa Fe is around where Kalo lives I think.

TYS is the name of the tournament this weekend..
I really appreciate you being very informational today for my ignorant ***.

MT_

Smash Ace
I see how it is Von. Wait until I declare I won't make it back to Houston and THEN offer everyone rides. Sonuva...

Top Bottom