• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Melee Thread

Sybawave

Smash Ace
LMAO! GG.

Tarzan probably hasn't played in forever either but you'll most likely take the title. If I'm wrong, I'm never playing with you again.

And lolwut is this about Yu Gi OH?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
vonwave play with me.

also im thinkin bout buying a new graphics card idk which one tho., i dont plan on playing on 1080p so im thinking bout just like a radeon hd 5750 idkkkkkkkk

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about going to Galveston this weekend to play with that trashy slanty eyed kid who thinks he's good and can wreck us all.

I might end up picking up Tarzan and Kalo. If 1-2 people can make it down to my house then I can take them to Galveston too.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
What the hell happened to the boards lmfao..someone messed up a line..

Awesome. You still haven't really told me where we could play, Jeremy.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
<.< well it looks like they "fixed" the forums..although in my opinion, this was definitely a horrible fix..much like how Sakurai "fixed" Super Smash Bros. xD

Diglob

Smash Cadet
I'm thinking about going to Galveston this weekend to play with that trashy slanty eyed kid who thinks he's good and can wreck us all.

I might end up picking up Tarzan and Kalo. If 1-2 people can make it down to my house then I can take them to Galveston too.
Mmmmkiedokes, text me a while in advance if you decide to come down. I'm not sure if John's gonna take his Gamecube up to Arlington with him or not, so we may or may not need a Gamecube down here. Also, I'll have to hog that public TV before you come down so we can hog the TV for ten hours to play Melee... :awesome:

Jake13

Smash Lord
i wanna see what words got bugged/switched.

smash, melee, brawl, 64

fox, falco, ganon, falcon, peach, shiek, sheik, zelda, link, young link, mario, doc, luigi, marth, roy, pikachu, pichu, jigglypuff, mewtwo, ness, bowser, donkey kong, ice climbers, samus, yoshi, game and watch, kirby

those are all the characters lol

and the smiley :)

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
im down to play this weekend, jake u should come 2 go i could **** ya

and kevin dont worry im not givin up the title so u goin have to take it :D

Sybawave

Smash Ace
For whoever wants to go to Galveston tomorrow with me, I'm leaving at around 12-1 PM.

TSC looks like he wants to come. So there are possibly 3 other seats in my car. Y'all should say something if you're going to come to my house so I can drive y'all down there.

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Yikes...somebody might want to bring a *small* TV if those seats in your car get maxed out. I have a power strip, so that should allow at least another set-up next to the public TV. Not sure how comfortable the fit would be, though.

Also, John didn't take his Gamecube with him to Arlington, so that's already one set-up taken care of.

I suppose I should get to sleep so as to be conscious on time. >__>; Signal in Galveston sucks, so don't be afraid to be persistent in calling me if I don't answer...

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know of any tournaments worth going to during June of this summer? Possibly around San Jose, California?
I think GSG 3/Don't Go Down There Jeff 2 is happening up in NorCal around that time... And Genesis is July.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
There's no DDR machine at Funplex anymore. Unless they recently put one back and I didn't know about it lol that game is so fun ^_^

But do you really want to play with an Asian? You've got a better chance beating me at Melee. Just sayin' =P

Also, updated the OP with that Austin tournament thing that we went to a few weeks back. Added the NCIS information.

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Can't wait for this next TYS. Galveston will be trying to make a bit of a showing with Tarzan, myself, and OBST, that one Luigi player who would just generally be terrible at life if he wasn't the one driving us all. Also, I'm introducing another player from my college to the Houston Smash scene. He's not new to the game, but he needs some polishing up. Everybody in Galveston does. >.>

It's a start, though. Here's to hoping that Galveston can make a significant contribution to the Texas Melee scene (really starting around fall of this year, lol).

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Yes, yes, good. We should play some friendlies, Grinin. Last time (and the only time) we played just wasn't fair seeing as how you had to play me in tournament the second you arrived.

MT_

Smash Ace
Von I'll be home this weekend. Give me a ride to TYS.

And if the DDR machine is there I'll take all DDR MMs.

Top Bottom