• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hotdog On My Bun II: Grill and Smash (Granville, Ohio) [July?]

Framerate

Smash Lord
I hope you know that even Kirby gets destroyed by ZSS.

$5 MM? ;3

Edit: Oh, I just realized that you likely meant Jigglypuff dittos. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Oh I will not be playing Kirby. Doesn't have to be a Jiggs ditto, they're kind of worthless. If you're certain I won't beat you with The Puff then pick your main and prove me wrong :p

You're quite a bit of talk, remember that just because a match-up is in your favor doesn't mean you've already won the match.

Also we'll see what my wallet feels about $5 though D:

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Let me run doubles!!!!

I need practice for the Competition.

Also I need to play every OUGA in a friendly and not Lou in pools...

Hence

Smash Ace
, remember that just because a match-up is in your favor doesn't mean you've already won the match.
I mained Jigglypuff for a short ammount of time, and she's still my secondary.
What I meant to say was that I know more about the Jigglypuff matchup than the Kirby (35:65) matchup. Jigglypuff has more aerial control than ZSS, but all of her aerials can be beaten by U-Air. All of your approaches (besides wavelanding, pound, and reset grabs) can be beaten by one four frame attack. Not only that, but ZSS is one of the few characters that can consistently punish rising pounds. She also has a turbo jab, which eliminates Rollout as a 'last object of desperation'. Finally, ZSS can't be WoP'd by Jigglypuff because of Flip Jump/Kick. The matchup is heavily one-sided tbh. :dizzy:

Also I need to play every OUGA in a friendly and not Lou in pools...
LOL.

Kirby likes turtles. :3

Framerate

Smash Lord
I mained Jigglypuff for a short ammount of time, and she's still my secondary.
What I meant to say was that I know more about the Jigglypuff matchup than the Kirby (35:65) matchup. Jigglypuff has more aerial control than ZSS, but all of her aerials can be beaten by U-Air. All of your approaches (besides wavelanding, pound, and reset grabs) can be beaten by one four frame attack. Not only that, but ZSS is one of the few characters that can consistently punish rising pounds. She also has a turbo jab, which eliminates Rollout as a 'last object of desperation'. Finally, ZSS can't be WoP'd by Jigglypuff because of Flip Jump/Kick. The matchup is heavily one-sided tbh. :dizzy:
Whatever. I'll probably still beat your ZSS :p

Also, I can captain a pool if you need me to, Katon.

Same goes for me. I can also captain a pool if needed.

Framerate, I really want to see your Jigs. I've haven't seen much action from ya but I'm glad you stuck with Jiggs!

lou4222

Smash Lord
Im going to be doing MMs all day. So if you want a piece just let me know:).Also can we get a few recording setups at this. I want to start recording more of my matches. Hopefully this summer I can get some recording equipment. I know Keister has some and hopefully Fonz brings his. I would just like to get all of mms recorded this weekend.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Oh, yeah. Same as AZ's because its spiffy.

I thought it was up..

Singles Payout
1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
5th: 4%

Teams Payout
1st: 55%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 15%

Uploading pics soon, couldn't get inside so they are through the windows D: Better interior pics Thursday cause thats when I get the key.

Im going to be doing MMs all day. So if you want a piece just let me know:).Also can we get a few recording setups at this. I want to start recording more of my matches. Hopefully this summer I can get some recording equipment. I know Keister has some and hopefully Fonz brings his. I would just like to get all of mms recorded this weekend.
I'll have mine up. Might be a bit awkward running tio and Dazzle on the same PC, I'll figure it out. We would have another but Jerk's Laptop is out of commission right now.

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Sign you are looking for.

Lots of Tables provided.

The pheasant guards the restroom.

TONS OF PARKING

Framerate

Smash Lord
This venue looks awesome!

Like a campground or something. Perfect place for roasting marshmallows.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Lou and Nope will be frying some marshmallows for sure. Kiester and Frame just better hope they dont run into us. We'll burn those marshmallows to a crisp

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Lou and Nope will be frying some marshmallows for sure. Kiester and Frame just better hope they dont run into us. We'll burn those marshmallows to a crisp
I think you should leave the burning to this GaW and his Zelda.

Last time I checked Oil is flammable.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Okay, Shugo. :urg:
:D Haha I told Shugo about me playing with his tag, he lol'd. Perhaps I should impersonate other people, haha like use the same tag as whoever I'm playing with. :D Anything for the lulz. Nah, I'll just keep being the jerk...for now.

Bah, maybe there will two new characters. :psycho:

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
Two of my friends are going to the tourney: Capa and Ray. Ray's older bro and his friend MAY go. I'll have to talk with them. That cool?

If so, Powell's best will be there (unless there's a pro around here I've never heard of o_o)

Hence

Smash Ace
:D Haha I told Shugo about me playing with his tag, he lol'd. Perhaps I should impersonate other people, haha like use the same tag as whoever I'm playing with. :D Anything for the lulz. Nah, I'll just keep being the jerk...for now.

Bah, maybe there will two new characters. :psycho:
Doesn't a random main use the entire roster?

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Two of my friends are going to the tourney: Capa and Ray. Ray's older bro and his friend MAY go. I'll have to talk with them. That cool?

If so, Powell's best will be there (unless there's a pro around here I've never heard of o_o)
It's fine. Capa and Ray are the ones participating, right? Or do Ray's bro and his friend actually Brawl? o-o

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Change of plans, folks. Looks like I can't come to this. My dad decided that I wasn't allowed to ride with the guys from Springfield because he doesn't know them. He'll be lucky if he's alive in the morning. *******. >_>

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Wait, didn't I time you out on Japes.. then you took me to Rainbow and SD'd on the bricks at LLM?

I mean, you've improved a lot, I wouldn't use a video from Lancaster lol.

Top Bottom