• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hotdog On My Bun II: Grill and Smash (Granville, Ohio) [July?]

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Also, LOL, if AZ shows up, Shiranui117 is gonna **** a brick. Shira's always wanted to meet AZ... I'll call him and tell him later to get him even more pumped for this.

Speaking of which

10hypes

Nope

Smash Lord
Oh and I want MMs in Melty Blood. I plan on making some money this way. I'll be bringing my PC for tio anyways so it will be there. Bring XBOX controller/USB Pad/USB Arcade stick if you want to forfeit your money to me in a dual of combos. (This means you Cake and Nope!)
oh I didn't know that you were giving away free money... and all I have to do is bring my controller?! sign me up =p (cake says beware of black chaos and the ice climbers)

Also Lou knows what's up the only way that won't happen is if we play each other in bracket early haha!

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Okay we are right now 2 Wiis away from 8 setups. Just 2 Wiis because of TFF and PeppyWil's TVs.

I'm not saying we don't need more than 8 setups... I wouldn't mind seeing like 16 :chuckle:

I also need confirmation from Springfield2 and the Dayton smashers. I sent PMs but no replys yet or maybes. So if you talk to them before WaBII mention this super-ultra-awesome-mega-cool tourney.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Okay we are right now 2 Wiis away from 8 setups. Just 2 Wiis because of TFF and PeppyWil's TVs.

I'm not saying we don't need more than 8 setups... I wouldn't mind seeing like 16 :chuckle:

I also need confirmation from Springfield2 and the Dayton smashers. I sent PMs but no replys yet or maybes. So if you talk to them before WaBII mention this super-ultra-awesome-mega-cool tourney.
Um, unless Springfield drives around in a bus, I won't be able to bring my TV if I'm riding with them, seeing as they're bringing setups as well. :ohwell:

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'm sure I could fit two tvs in the back of my car, unless Peppy's tv is ridiculously huge.
The only problem I have with going is getting the money to pay for venue/singles, gas, and then convincing my mom to let me go.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I'm sure I could fit two tvs in the back of my car, unless Peppy's tv is ridiculously huge.
The only problem I have with going is getting the money to pay for venue/singles, gas, and then convincing my mom to let me go.
I can help with the first part...

...buuuuut... not with the second. :ohwell:

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
YES!! I can go! See you there! :D
YES!

Good ****, Shira!
I finally get to meet you in person. After a year. FINALLY. XD
I demand a MM with you, and as many friendlies as we can fit in. I don't use Ike in friendlies, so you'll enjoy that. ;) I've been putting lots of effort into Yoshi and Pika offline, so I'll be using them a lot.

Normally this is the part where we think of a doubles team name, but I already have one planned, so no worries. Just start getting ready for this! HYPE IT MOTHA ****A!

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice

Hey, dunno if I mentioned that Team Scrubtowne is in - we can bring 2 setups.

Nope

Smash Lord
yes every tournament ever should do pools if there are more then 10 people and this is looking close to 20+

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
I always feel like somebody's WATCHIN' MEEEEE!!!...and I have no privacy...oh ohhhh.

I always feel like somebody's WATCHIN' MEEEEE!!!...who's playing tricks on me?

In other news, this thing is really coming along, we have a good amount so far! Ohio is really blowing up in terms of the tourney scene, it's exciting to see it all unfold. We have some amazingly great and top class players. If we keep stepping our game up, I have faith that the Midwest can be the best.

I know what you're thinking, and yes, I will lead you. Stay classy, Ohio. :bee:

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I just found out I have a paper due during finals week as well... The chances of me coming to this are slim now... :(

Top Bottom