• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hot Kaarl's Super Happy Action Fun Time - Results

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
4: Hinkage (Metaknight)- GG's. Great Mk. Thought I might have had you that first match. Fun games.
7: Pelca (Falco/Snake)- GG's. Fun MM and friendlies. Great Falco especially.
9: Peachkid (Peach)- GG's. Your Peach... I keep second guessing myself for not going with my mains against someone like you.
17: Kiwi- GG's. I counterpicked your characters and it was still a tough match.
17: Tempest- GG's. Fun Low Tier MM and friendlies.
25: Delta- Fun hanging out with you.
25: Haggs- Good job running everything, especially for your first time being a TO. Fun talking to you, as well.
25: Loyd- GG's. Diddy is by far my favorite high tier matchup. Still wasn't an easy match.
33: Artemis- GG's. Fun friendlies and nice Pikachu.

To the people I was playing team friendlies with for a long time: I'm not that great at teams, but that was a lot of fun. Thanks to all 3 of you, even if I didn't catch your names...

Fun tournament. I'm going to try to play a more varied group of friendlies next time, so that I can play some more of you guys who placed at the top.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Bizkit is way too impressive. Teevee ***** like I knew he would, and good stuff to BC and Hinkage. The rest step it up.

oh yea gj to Fatal/koolaid in dubz.

Albert.

Smash Master
It's nice not to see AKC in the results ANYWHERE.

Anyway, I wish I was there in N.E., just for the few hours to be in this tournament. I would have liked to have seen all of you and played peoples. :D

HONORARY 33rd- Albert. GET Y0UR SKILLs UP!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
/tear

X-Factor taught him everything he knows (except how to play ICs, and how to chain grab, and how to beast) I'm so proud of you.

Reppin' CFL can't wiat till I get up there. next big tourney I may vacation up there so watch out new england get that sheik practice in now.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
X-Factor taught him everything he knows (except how to play ICs, and how to chain grab, and how to beast) I'm so proud of you.

Reppin' CFL can't wiat till I get up there. next big tourney I may vacation up there so watch out new england get that sheik practice in now.
X taught who? Prawn?

Also, were you at the Gigabits tournament in July? I know I saw a sick *** Shiek there :o

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I taught X, lol. I'm bad at punctuation.

Yeah I think I was there. I wanted to play you or a least chat with you, but never really got the chance. I love talking to New England smashers I have a lot of New England pride Being born and raised there and all. Plus my melee days up in CT and new england.

But CFL is definitely where I started both compedetive melee and brawl to I've got a lot of love for them.

Prawn

Smash Master
So I decided me and x are gonna make ICs broken in NE.

Prawn

Smash Master
LOL k yume, then I'll just go Olimar and 2 stock your *** cause apparently you suck vs him LOL

edit: Yume 5 dollar mm vs your MK?

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Wut I dunno how to fight Olimars.

But I played like **** in that set, that sd 1st stock just ruined me.

But if you think you can beat me with Olimar I'll $5 your Olimar with mah Peach.

Prawn

Smash Master
Yeah cause I play olimar a whole bunch lol

good job dodging my mk v ic mm,

how about we bump it to 10?

Prawn

Smash Master
also wtf at omsters seeding? he had NO bye first round, fatal second round, was sent to losers and didnt have a bye like the majority of people in that round LOL

i hope he doesnt get bracket ***** like that at peachkids LOL

its cool tho he didn't john at all.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
uhhh, i had no bye either and i ended up placing 2nd lol

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Oh <3, apparently the Shiek I was thinking of was "Ed". Me and ZMT played him in doubles at the Gigabits tourney. So I'm not exactly sure if I saw you or not.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
What an awesome Tourney! Good job & good games to all!

To everyone that got in the top 10, great way to start the year! To everyone that feels they didn't do so hot, it's still a brand new year you still have the rest of this year to grow and improve (which I look forward to)!

NE lets keep getting better and Fu** shiat up!

LOL! For the record guys I'm from MA, born and raised here my whole life, I only went to FL for college. I recently graduated and now I'm back home FTW.

Without further a do.... SHOUT OUTS!

BAM!

1: Bizkit - Sweet snake, makes me want to play that grenade chucker again! Good job on 1st!
2: Teevee - Lol, don't be sorry for camping as rob man, it works right!? GG and grats on 2nd! I need more ROB xp, so get at me if you want to play!
3: Bloodcross - Good to see you again to. Whether your playing MK or Falco, keep being beast, Nice work on 3rd.
4: Hinkage - I never thought I'd say it but, (LOL) it's nice to see a MK main amongst the sea of snakes! GG man, was a pretty clutch set. Keep wrecking souls dude.
5: [X] Factor - Your Awesome, Don't get Grabbed!!!
5: Koolaid - You did good man! Don't beat yourself up, you win some you lose some! You had an off day you'll bring it back! Cause I know your LEGIT!!!
7: Pelca - WiFi Falco with a nun chuck and wii remote in top ten........ nuff said! GG, and crazy set dude. That junk was clutch. Just keep at it!
7: Fatal - Like with Kool-aid, just having an off day. You'll be back, u-tilt'in fools like nobodies business! Get some good rest before the next tourney, and you'll be good,
9: MikeRay - I don't think I personally introduced myself, beacause I herd your name all over the place, but I didn't have a face to put with it. I know you snake is off the chain, so well have to play sometime.
9: Prawn - IC dittos suck.....
9: Copacetic - TL FTW! We didn't play, but I watched some your fights. Watching a pro TL main is so hypnotic! Just the crap you can do with bombs, rangs, arrows is like a well planned symphony of projectiles! Good shiat man!
9: Peachkid - Nice work! We play all the time, so I'll just high five you when your at Riots! :)
13: Q - Are you the young snake main with the semi-long hair? Nice work if you are! we should play sometime.
13: Riot - High five for you at Riots, and more Horror game nights! :)
25: Khon - Keep practicing man, It's a long and hard road to become a good smasher, but I believe you can do it, just takes time. Learn the match ups (MU) and the Advance Techniques (AT) for your main. No doubt in my mind you can wreck souls, if you ever see me around let me know I'll try to help you the best I can, and your buddy to. :)
25: Hot Kaarl - Again, thanks for having me, and hosting the tourney. I've never met a Samus main, so it was really refreshing to see that. Until we meet again, keep it up man!
25: Chii - High five for you at Riots! More blue shiat!:)
33: Sphere - Tigger right!? (if not, sorry) if so, YEA!!!
33: Captain Hammer - High five for you at Riots! Even More blue shiat!:)
49: LT - Shiat Happens :ohwell:

To everyone else good stuff!!!

I'm still learning names and faces, so sorry if I didn't give you a shout out!

Happy New Years everyone!!!

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts:

The Irish Mafia: way to get 1st in melee
Prawn: OH **** WHO IS THAT KID PLACING TOP 10 WITH IC'S I DUNNO HE LOOKS MAD GOOD THO
Yume: 25th? Come the **** ON man, you're better than that. What happened?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
OH MY GOD IT'S LESSTHANTHREE

please come to a new england tournament :D
Definitely I'll be back to stay soon enough.Till then I'll try and make the next big tourney up in NE (I haven't seen family up there in like 2 years)

mikeray4

Smash Ace
"9: MikeRay - I don't think I personally introduced myself, beacause I herd your name all over the place, but I didn't have a face to put with it. I know you snake is off the chain, so well have to play sometime."

oh we talked alright....though failing to recognize me when I wear a plaid hat(beret)makes me sad. GaG will not like to hear that

Prawn

Smash Master
nah im pretty sure delta did stop stealing his thunder haggs

Top Bottom