• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hot and fluffy- singles,doubles. deadline for matches whenever i guess

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man, you guys spam alot. You'd all fit in pretty well in the CT thread.
I need to repent, for I have spammed.

In order to rectify my wrong, I will go to a living hell from about 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM for 5 days a week.

Only then can I be pure again.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I'm clearly the best, because my characters are high on the tier list. Everyone else should give up now (or main MK, Snake, DDD, Falco, GAW)
I would not be so sure of that. You're really good yes, but we'll just have to see when I face you.

How da hell is Rob top Teir?
one of the best campers in the game
bairs give him supported DI
He is the Melee Peach (You HAVE TO knockout a good ROB...not gimp.)
he reflects projectiles
his sidestep is the best in the game.
one of the strongest spikes in the game
his tilts are ********
you cant SG his nair or bair
one of the fastest attacks in the game (dsmash)
angled f smash that goes through some platforms at lower levels while marths fsmash does not
hes pretty heavy and hard to kill
great speed for his weight
wall of pain

I personally think hes the third best in the game. I think hes better than GAW, DDD, Marth, and Falco. Hes ********.

Man, you guys spam alot. You'd all fit in pretty well in the CT thread.
Haha! So T-R-U-E yeah, you guys should spam in the CT thread. :)

cba

Smash Master
When is modest & aipom gonna finish their match?? they sould def be done by now

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, shouldn't they be DQ'd or something? They're WAY past the first round deadline.

Mmm, Dairy Queen'd... I wish the one near me hadn't gone out of business.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, shouldn't they be DQ'd or something? They're WAY past the first round deadline.

Mmm, Dairy Queen'd... I wish the one near me hadn't gone out of business.
:laugh: :laugh: When I saw someone type DQ for the first time, thats what I thought they meant :laugh: And I was like wtf that makes no sense at all.

And I agree, that Dariy Queen is good, and that they should be DQ'd. There's no need for the rest of us to wait.

cba

Smash Master
i always see the DQ commercial and would like nut over it. but SONIC(the restaurant) kills me... it looks soo good and they seem to have so much variety ice cream & all that, im always like OMFG i gotta go to sonic. seriously. all you see around here is Mickey D's, and DELIs.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sonic's cool, just cuz it got the whole drive in thing going for it.

Their burgers are meh, and their fries are actually really bad. I've never actually had their ice cream...

This was a relevant post<.<

Hey noodles, was there any reason you gave modest the win? Was he here more recently?

cba

Smash Master
Sonic's cool, just cuz it got the whole drive in thing going for it.

Their burgers are meh, and their fries are actually really bad. I've never actually had their ice cream...
i kno, it LOOKS good but i knew it wasnt gonna be godly.
i kno this is random but M&M Almond is the best.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Can I please just get the W VS Rockyguy Noodles? I'm really sick of waiting around for him when I can easily play DD and Jam in like two seconds and be wayyyy ahead of the game. With school, my new job, etc. I'd like to get ahead in this for a bit so i dont have to stress about this as well....kno what I mean?

Time to like....have a social life again.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Anyone else remeber when we used to have matches here?

We really need to have less time for this point on the tourney, to keep its momentum going (I'll make a note of that for my tourney. Hey, there's still three spots left! Jam, POF?)

noodles

Smash Champion
i gave modest the win since he probably wouldve won and isnt really idle

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah, I wasn't trying to imply that whatever's going on with you was a joke or anything.

It just fit so well.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
haha yup......Noodles, this tournament needs to go faster. School is back...people are settled and we have to kick this up a notch.

I'm beginning to lose interest in this thing already and i'm not even done with my 2nd round
Yeah, same here... I still haven't heard form Cat Fight yet. I've PMed him and haven't heard anything yet.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
I can't find my oppoments profile. Nllycuz?

Nllycuz if you see this, pm me when you wana do our match :)

cba

Smash Master
YOOOOOOO whereTF is POF LARINX????? i cant find no one w/ that name.
NOODLES!!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD DQ EVERY ONE WHO HASNT POSTED IN THE LAST 5-10 pages.
if not (or something similar) people will lose interest and they would not like too look in every page and find out their opponent is mad inactive

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Larex
Cat Fight

have both dropped out.

Those of you who had matches with them....you win that match because they are no longer particapating. I spoke with Cat Fight the other day and he told me he will not be entering.

I should run this darn thing now. Noodles is taking too long and I know how to get this going. I spoke to Noodles today as well and he told me the next deadline will be shorter....regardless, this tourney should be at round 4 at least by now. This is taking toooo long and now im more excited about Glyphs 16 man tourney then this.

Top Bottom