• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hop off me nerds.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Not gonna lie, I'm already copying Afro's **** and he's only been back for a week. ****s that real.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Watching vids are great for getting ideas/learning options.
But your own style is the best style

AfroQT

Smash Master
Every snake plays different, the options are still the same, but everything that someone does with snake changes from person to person. If you can't see that you know nothing about how snake works.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
no one asked u, u play rob and ur from north carolina

arguement is now invalid!!
So you know about me. Also, straighten up your facts. I no longer play ROB I'm a Snake main, ROB just "their" as one of my mains along side Snake, but I go Snake at tourneys.
He their to remind me that I will always <3 ROB and his boards and that was my first main.

BTW, my argument isn't invalid, your is. If you've watched enough Snakes play you would say that all Snake have the "same style", because it's not true. For example, look at Razer and compare him to Ally or you.

Razer's style is very different than after that not really
TY CO18. Sebrik is just

Master Raven

Smash Master
Just an fyi I WILL edit those video titles soon, probably today. It's just very annoying to do so right now.

napZzz

Smash Hero
You used to be one of my favorite snakes along with lamb chops and **** back in the day. I cant wait to see some vids :D

Top Bottom