• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Homophobia in the black community

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
She's one of the reasons I'll never stop being straight.

I mean just LOOK AT HER.
Not to target you, big guy, but what other reasons beside woman of her status would make a person heterosexual? If you(generally speaking) get a hard-on thinkin' about another individual of the same sex, then hey, you go that way. If you get a hard-on thinkin' about individuals of the opposite sex, then hey, you go that way. You're bi if both apply. (w00t w00t!)

If people, especially black, understood that hormones are the answer to why is s/he the way they are, then things would be a lot easier on everyone that isn't heterosexual.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Reading this I actually feel really bad for mountain_tiger.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
He seems completely capable of using his spunky personality to deflect negative attention!!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This had better not escalate into something stupid

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'm not really sure what you mean by that.
What I mean is, I feel like there is some underlying reason as to why you feel so repelled by something that is apart of your nature. If you like dudes, accept it. It'll only hurt you by denying it; mentally, emotionally and it could lead to you physically harming yourself. Are you still closeted?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
In an ideal world, I'd want to be 'converted' to heterosexuality. Since that's unlikely to be a possibility in my lifetime, I'd settle for being asexual or, at the very least, bisexual and then focussing on the 'female attraction' part of it...
The fact that you're trying to be hetero and bisexual, probably means you aren't asexual. Just so you know. I don't want to make this seem like "asexuality is a choice, when it probably isn't.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Not to target you, big guy, but what other reasons beside woman of her status would make a person heterosexual? If you(generally speaking) get a hard-on thinkin' about another individual of the same sex, then hey, you go that way. If you get a hard-on thinkin' about individuals of the opposite sex, then hey, you go that way. You're bi if both apply. (w00t w00t!)

If people, especially black, understood that hormones are the answer to why is s/he the way they are, then things would be a lot easier on everyone that isn't heterosexual.
You're over-thinking his post.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
What I mean is, I feel like there is some underlying reason as to why you feel so repelled by something that is apart of your nature. If you like dudes, accept it. It'll only hurt you by denying it; mentally, emotionally and it could lead to you physically harming yourself. Are you still closeted?
Nope. Basically everyone knows except my parents.

Top Bottom