• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Numbers *8/6/10* Lake Alfred Florida

OverLade

Smash Hero
Doesn't know any of us? That's interesting (but possible I guess). Any we have plenty of time to talk about it. Has he ever been to a playntrade tourney?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
me and fidel are going to play millions of games here

I will cram the essence of diddy kong into your eyes bro

(and show you why wario styles on diddy :troll: )

BRIANis2GOOD

Smash Rookie
he might have. idk ill talk to him he plays fox. idk if that helps. ill try and get him down to pnt tomorrow? if u guys r around.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Actually Tong (The owner of Play N Trade) will be hosting a Smashfest at his place tomorrow at 5pm. If you want to meet at Play N Trade people may be playing around 2pm or so though (I guess post in Tampa Smash to request a meetup) but most people will wait until the fest. He lives pretty near PnT though I understand you might feel awkward going to the house of someone you've never met. However I guarantee everyone is pretty friendly, open, and nonjudgemental lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Redhalberd, actually play me this time. Is Tampa coming to the lock in?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
MM so far:

Me vs drew(1-3 MM $1 ea my chars. vs his falco)
Me vs Mink :fox: vs :jigglypuff:
Me vs Ryo :snake: vs :ike:?
Me vs Xdeath (1-3 MM $1 ea. 1 for sure 2 possibles)?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Kuro Mink told me to tell you that you can come tomorrow to do the hacks as he lives by UCF now (got an apartment). I would come if I lived anywhere nearby.

Also I got $50 this week and get another $50 next week so I'm open for money matches.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Definitely won't be at the lock in

But ill be at the tourney obviously

Down for mms too. Especially down to do lots of friendlies with other good players for genesis practice

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Your doubles payout only adds up to 95% unless you planned on putting some of it towards amateur bracket but forgot to post it.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Definitely won't be at the lock in

But ill be at the tourney obviously

Down for mms too. Especially down to do lots of friendlies with other good players for genesis practice
i got a present for you keith. and we are doing MM's with it.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I meant Low tiers.

Not doubles XD
I'll make sure neither comes to pass :glare:

HAHAHAHA

i was thinking the same thing.
She told me "I want to keep your number and stay in touch"

I responded with

"Well now no one can ***** if i flirt with you or take you out"

and she said "Its okay if i hang onto your number then? :)"

Deep down inside i'm ****ing FURIOUS that this all happenned in a matter of 9 days. I lost my housing. and my relationship with uncle is ruined.
I also have to find a place to live. and find a job because of this girl.

but i'm also going to **** the hell out of this hot christian mother.
Banging your aunt? hmmm :glare:

Last 5% goes to the guest stripper were having. We need a half time show like ceo.
shame we need at least 15% for an ATTRACTIVE hooker. 50% for one that meets my standards :glare:

gallax

Smash Hero
So I got a message today from someone named steve talking about this tourney. Does this ring a bell for anyone? He didnt leave a phone number or a smash name to get back in touch with him

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Alright well I finally got my schedule for the day before this tourney. Publix decided to show me how much they love me and scheduled me 1:15pm-10:15pm. This means that I will most likely not be able to go to the lock-in, Mink, unless you don't mind leaving pretty late that night. I still would like to go to the lock-in, if it's possible.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, the whole thing is that i also moved, so i don't know where i am in accordance to everyone else....

So uh.
Well, in my car it was uh, who the **** iearf

Kuro
Sensei
Renki?
Dice.

But... renki is like, an hour from me now.
So, i dont know whats going on.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well, the whole thing is that i also moved, so i don't know where i am in accordance to everyone else....

So uh.
Well, in my car it was uh, who the **** iearf

Kuro
Sensei
Renki?
Dice.

But... renki is like, an hour from me now.
So, i dont know whats going on.
Both me and sensei live closer to you now :D. And Dice.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
My [and ZMT's] attendance is now up in the air, unfortunately.

Long story short, my mom does not want to drive back and forth twice (once bringing me and returning home, second picking me up and returning home). She can't stay in town for long because of my autistic brother. I suggested I drive to a tourney a while back but she didn't like that; gotta try again when she's not feeling bad. I might just do it anyway, but that might result in mad consequences...

I'll keep you guys updated I guess but still I would love to go to this thing and was really looking forward for it. Would be a shame if I could not go.

Any advice if I should go regardless or not? :c

Top Bottom