• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Numbers *8/6/10* Lake Alfred Florida

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well drew.

You're going to go.

Just tell your mom how often you don't get to go, it would be fun for you to get out at see your friends you never see often enough.
It would mean alot to you, and then say something about making it up to her.

Trusting you, etc.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Any advice if I should go regardless or not? :c
My personal friendly advice to you is that it isn't worth it. At the very least from a Smash standpoint, it's possible that it would be your last Smash tournament.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Renki, you can't get a ride over here right?
If not, currently, it looks like i have Kuro and Me and Dice.
We can smash fest until sensei's out.... i guess :cool:

we still have room for one more.

Takers?
Pest.
Come for the lock in. We're leaving late.

Also, anyones alts wanna MM my sonic?
with the money i make from kuro :cool:
/callout

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i dont believe you. pools would matter IF ally DIDNT get 1st seed
okkk nvm

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
LOLOLOLOL mink unless you watched the match you have NO right to call him out on that :laugh: TOTAL bs happend. Jus saying, if it was me i wouldn't be proud. I'd be happy, but not proud...

Hey mink! Sheik vs Sonic MM? :awesome:

Haha call me out all you want bro. We'll see.

@Fest idea. Sounds good to me. I was REALLY hoping to have a new controller by this tourney...but...it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. *le sigh* mine so trash :(

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sure i'll MM sheik v sonic.
:awesome:

Kuro.

If i win both my MMs.
You have to watch an episode of MLP.
I already watched two episodeds. The very first one. And the one where rainbow dash earns the title of equestrias fastest flier or w/e. She creates a large U shaped rainbow over some sort of coliseum. Kinda fuzzy on all the details. I jus remembered i watched it cuz of some post u made in that Smash opening movie thread.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahaha pro status.

Thats the best episode.

If i win you have to....

Enter the tourney as an alias i have to think of.
It will have Kuro in it.

and it will be pony related :D

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Bringing my controller to this so i dont lose matches because of controller johns like at CEO.. aka every match i lost

Mink change your name to rainbow ***** if i win. if you win ill watch every MLP episode and inculding the new ones until its off the air.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Bringing my controller to this so i dont lose matches because of controller johns like at CEO.. aka every match i lost

Mink change your name to rainbow ***** if i win. if you win ill watch every MLP episode and inculding the new ones until its off the air.
I'll be rooting for you.

Main TV MM Hype?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol between mink? lol if i go IC he may get ****ted on imma see what he agrees to because it might not be a fair match lol considering his name is on the line lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Jeff would become white if he had to watch that ****

and thanks Xdeath.

OverLade

Smash Hero
2D-Jeff implying that he should have beat me when I'm pretty sure he didn't get any grabs after my 2nd stock game 3...

WE GOT JOHNS.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol pretty sure i said johns already lol
your right about me not getting grabs your second stock game 3 of your second stock but im pretty sure i jacked you up when you were jumping in the air. that game went to last stock your mk at mid precent. next time ill just cp SV on you like i should have done. that was dumb on my part i got to confident.
stop getting salty bro lol not that serious i was just saying :laugh: you get mad so easily :laugh:
U :mad:? lol
dont even respond lol i had enough bro lo forreal lol. If you get mad/salty about what i say just beat me and teach me a lesson lol. I wasnt only directing it at you btw lol So yea before you go on a rampage imma say im done lmao
have a drink bro check my avatar lol.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dreww.
I'll MM y ou....

your...

captain falcon vs my Sonic.

If i win.
You have to watch The Best Night Ever episode with me at the lock in.

gallax

Smash Hero
Hey Viper, is it cool if we do the no tripping code on the wii's? I also have an SD card that works on wii's that aren't hacked so every one will be covered.

Here's the code just in case.

Tripping Rate Modifier (Kirby is cool)
0481CB34 C0220020
045A9340 00000000

-radiX

Top Bottom