• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Numbers *8/6/10* Lake Alfred Florida

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Good luck to those coming to this. I might drop by for alittle but visiting my mom and AFO are my main focus :laugh:

:phone:

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
I miight be able to make this, If I can find someone to work for me.
Otherwise, legit johns.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
To repeat GDX' question, when will you be here?
oh sry for unresponsiveness. been out for a couple days. ima be in town from aug 6 to the 13th i think.

right now i'm not in socal but in toronto just chillin'. family is gonna drive down for a reunion kinda thing. i doubt i'll make it to the tourney coz we'll leave toronto 5-6 am on the 6th but i wanna at least make it to a smashfest or sumtin.

i'ma be in lakeland, FL. i can give more details when i actually get there though. if that's near any of ya'll then i can give my number n stuff via pm. i'm prob way easier to contact on aib though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh sry for unresponsiveness. been out for a couple days. ima be in town from aug 6 to the 13th i think.

right now i'm not in socal but in toronto just chillin'. family is gonna drive down for a reunion kinda thing. i doubt i'll make it to the tourney coz we'll leave toronto 5-6 am on the 6th but i wanna at least make it to a smashfest or sumtin.

i'ma be in lakeland, FL. i can give more details when i actually get there though. if that's near any of ya'll then i can give my number n stuff via pm. i'm prob way easier to contact on aib though.
I was just wondering when you would be down/how long

Exdeath

Smash Master

You'll probably be driving by Holy Smash on your way to Lakeland if you want to drop by; a lot of Orlando/Tampa should be coming to this since it's the halfway tournament between Orlando/Tampa.

You're closest to Viper/D Who with ~40 minutes round trip. You're ~90 minutes round trip from Tampa (Trump/Mampam/etc.) and 180+ minutes round trip away from Orlando. Tampa holds Smashfests every Thursday and sometimes a tournament on the same day.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Alright guys the tourney is coming up this weekend.

The venue can support as many setups as you can bring.

So bring your setup and i will take half off the door fee to the lock in

This will be a blast guys come out and support Holy Smash.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Sorry, but I will not be able to make this tournament. I will be attending AFO all weekend (got the hotel and everything) with some good friends of mine. Mink, not sure if I still had that spot in your car reserved, but if there's anyone that was looking for a ride to Holy Smash, my spot is now open.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Monday's cool with me as of right now.
I'm going to meet up with a managaer at a Macaroni Grille tomorrow, to see if i can get a job.

If by some unlucky christmas miracle i have to start on Monday, then thats the ONLY reason it wont work.
But, besides that, 100% cool with me :D.

Just plan on going, and i'll tell you by tomorrow if i can't.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Sorry, but I will not be able to make this tournament. I will be attending AFO all weekend (got the hotel and everything) with some good friends of mine. Mink, not sure if I still had that spot in your car reserved, but if there's anyone that was looking for a ride to Holy Smash, my spot is now open.
I thought Mink wasnt going

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I thought Mink wasnt going
Ah. I haven't really checked this thread in a while. I know that Mink was going the original date of the tournament and I was supposed to ride with him. I just wanted to make sure he knew before the day of the tourney that I wasn't going.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Deatils For the Over Night Smash Fest Lock IN
There will be a lock in over night at the venue (the night before). Start arriving at 6:00 PM or later. Anyone that needs housing to attend this event or would just like to play loads of Friendly's are more then welcome to come. For anyone who comes i will be asking for an additional $5.00 door fee This will go towards food and drinks as well as snacks and help with the extra cost of the venue for the extra night.

This Will be more then EPIC i hope many smashers will be able to come and stay the night before for a major Swamp***** smash fest.

I will be droping the additional $5.00 door fee for anyone who brings a full set up for the lock in.

Bring pillows and blankets if you need them to sleep there are showers at the venue so anyone willing can shower the next morning.

post or pm if you have questions concerns or any advice thanks FGCU Viper

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
kay! so uuuh, hmm i'm def gonna be in town by monday and settled in for my stay (a week) out in lakeland.

hmm...yeah i'm not on a comp very often right now so i'm gonna pm a couple of ya'll with my number then (dtorr, mink) just so ya'll can update me on if there's a smashfest, location, way to get there, etc via text (in canada so no calling atm, roamin like a bytch).

hmm oooooh and ofc ima need a spare controller coz i didn't bring mine n stuff.

OH AND KYON! if you see this shoot me a text if you still have my number, i got another phone.

Exdeath

Smash Master
kay! so uuuh, hmm i'm def gonna be in town by monday and settled in for my stay (a week) out in lakeland.

hmm...yeah i'm not on a comp very often right now so i'm gonna pm a couple of ya'll with my number then (dtorr, mink) just so ya'll can update me on if there's a smashfest, location, way to get there, etc via text (in canada so no calling atm, roamin like a bytch).

hmm oooooh and ofc ima need a spare controller coz i didn't bring mine n stuff.

OH AND KYON! if you see this shoot me a text if you still have my number, i got another phone.
Please PM me your number as well.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
20 people died at a local game competition this past saturday. Many asked, why didn't they head the warnings and take proper precautions? Why didn't they reschedule and plan for another day?

One prson survived the weather. In his words, "It was awesome."

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
20 people died at a local game competition this past saturday. Many asked, why didn't they head the warnings and take proper precautions? Why didn't they reschedule and plan for another day?

One prson survived the weather. In his words, "It was awesome."
hey No Johns

and i hope its around 30

btw IT WILL BE AWESOME

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
lol alright just wondering didnt wanna go there and be caught in a hurricane and ill be bringing two full setps viper

but if weather seems hazordous i may not show ill let u know beforehand though so ur not like wtf wheres poinciana?

Top Bottom